The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups And Balls - Stainless Steel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russ
View Profile
Regular user
Muskogee, Oklahoma
132 Posts

Profile of Russ
I just came across these cups and ball on Bob Solari's website. Granted they aren't anything like a $300 set. But for someone like me just learning, how can you go wrong? And it they don't work out I could make flower pots out of them. Smile

Just though I would share with guys.

They are $19.95 he is having a 15% off. Which makes it $17.00 plus shipping.

http://www.bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Cups%......ory_id=0

Also has anyone tried to incorporate Jeff Kaylors TKO to the Solari Vest?
"All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten" by Robert Fulghum
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I got some of these a little ore than a year ago, and they're great. Of course, I have never used an expensive set, so they could be comparatively awful.
Reality is a real killjoy.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8364 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Hey Zach!

I'm sure that you know by now, that the performer is more important than the prop!

I thought that you "done good" with the Cs & Bs a year or so ago, when you made several posts with "film" of your routine.

The few "problems" with your presentation were "stagecraft technicals", not your presentation! Everyone pitched in to make suggestions--I'm sure you've fixed the problems.

Break a leg!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
AndreaMooreMagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of AndreaMooreMagic
When I first learned, I used coffee mugs. YOu can really get your skills up with any prop, and after that the prop becomes a choice of taste.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups And Balls - Stainless Steel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL