The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lee Earle Penguin Live Lecture (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Lee just announced he is doing a Penguin Live lecture.

I'm REALLY looking forward to this! The man is a master and I personally think this will be one of the best received lectures ever.

Best,

Atlas
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Lee Earle is one of the biggest inspirations behind my career in Mentalism.

AND such a lovely guy too!

I cannot wait to tune in and see this master share his know-how!
-K
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9770 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I agree, Lee is a great guy, a wealth of knowledge and experience and is really a great teacher as well as performer. This is a must see for me. Every time I talk to Lee it is more than enjoyable but you quickly realize a level of appreciation for all he has brought to the art of mentalism and keeping it and its mentalities and perspectives real and pure.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1665 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Lee can be a really good demonstrator and teacher. I attended his lecture on his "first farewell tour" months ago in Louisville. Very engaging, and the lecture notes he sells with his lectures are exceedingly well done.

I just acceded Penguin's website, and could not find Lee's lecture featured there. Does anyone know the date of the lecture?

George
Nerdy Wizard
View Profile
New user
Derby
86 Posts

Profile of Nerdy Wizard
Can't see anything about it on the Penguin site. Did he announce when this was happening?
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1290 Posts

Profile of Robb
I will unreservedly say that Lee's lecture on seance theater was the best lecture of MindVention 2015... And I don't even do seances and have no plans to do them. But the lecture was still fantastic and helpful for me. He finished his lecture with a beautiful tribute to his peers living and gone in a beautifully designed Tarot deck. Just an outstanding man and entertainer. Can't wait to see what he shares on PLive.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2016, Nerdy Wizard wrote:
Can't see anything about it on the Penguin site. Did he announce when this was happening?

Yes he did. It should take place on March 13th.

Best,

Atlas
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
276 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
Lee was very great talking with everyone at MindVention this year. He is a pioneer in mentalism, this lecture should be excellent.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Nerdy Wizard
View Profile
New user
Derby
86 Posts

Profile of Nerdy Wizard
Thanks Atlas, that's in my diary now.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle, WA
491 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2016, Robb wrote:
I will unreservedly say that Lee's lecture on seance theater was the best lecture of MindVention 2015... And I don't even do seances and have no plans to do them. But the lecture was still fantastic and helpful for me. He finished his lecture with a beautiful tribute to his peers living and gone in a beautifully designed Tarot deck. Just an outstanding man and entertainer. Can't wait to see what he shares on PLive.

I agree ... I have no interest in ever doing a seance but I found his Mindvention lecture to be fascinating.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3099 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Count me as another one who is looking forward to this lecture!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Is it being filmed in Columbus ?
remotementalism
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of remotementalism
I've Xed out Mar 13 on my calendar! This is lovely, just lovely!

Khan
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10597 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Met Lee for the first time at mindvention and he's a treasure.

Look forward to his lecture. Would be interesting to hear about his collaboration with Becker years ago too.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Lee's lecture at mind vention was absolutely amazing! I've always love Lee earls materal. His Seance lecture brought the house down in Vegas!!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Doughlas
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
173 Posts

Profile of Doughlas
Looking forward to this lecture, should be one of the better ones.
GaMind
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, GA
73 Posts

Profile of GaMind
That's great news. The quality and versatility of his work is astounding. I agree his Mindvention lecture was one of my favorites this year and I would expect a Penguin lecture would be amazing. And, between his knowledge and his willingness to share, it might run for hours! Can't wait.
Oscar999
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
I saw Lee last year lecture at our magic club here in Florida. He was amazing. This will certainly be a lecture worth getting.

I got to meet him prior to the lecture and he was a perfect gentleman. Can't wait.

Oscar
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1456 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I kind of wish this wasn't happening. While I love the penguin lectures I do feel a bit of a tinge of pain when material and lectures that should be going for far more are available at such a low price. 30 bucks for a Lee earle lecture is a steal.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1639 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
I first saw Lee Earle lecture when he was doing a duo tour with Larry Becker maybe 25 years ago -- a full day of amazing stuff.

I was a close-up guy, but the lecture opened my eyes. I've been working on mentalism ever since. Lee's lecture should be a knockout.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lee Earle Penguin Live Lecture (20 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL