The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Our Newest Tenyo Elite Item (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hi Folks,

Just a quick update to let everyone know that our next Tenyo Elite item is here. We will be making the announcement and taking orders in the next couple of weeks. If you follow me on facebook I may post a sneak peek.

Thanks again for everyone's continued support.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Great News Peter! Thanks for sharing.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Any further news?
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hi magicChris, sorry I missed this, I'm not on the Café as much as I used to be. The new trick is complete, we are just finishing up our instructions with our Japanese translator. We will be taking orders very soon, thanks for your patience.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Thank you Peter
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Http://www.tenyoelite.com/products.php

I think this was a great choice for the next release. So natural to have this in wood, plus the organic nature of this new prop ramps the effect up in my opinion...making it seemingly more of a historical mystery verses something modern. Well done Tenyo Elite team!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Thanks Wiz!

The Café went down for maintence for a couple of days so unfortunately we were unable to announce the new product here when it was released.
We are very excited about the new elite match sticks! This was actually one of the tricks that Tenyo recently told us that they wanted to see done in an Elite form and we are thrilled with the out come!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hi Everyone.

Just a quick update to let everyone know that our Tenyo Elite Match Sticks have now shipped out!
Thanks to everyone who ordered!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Great news, congrats on another release!

John
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Whoohoo. This is awesome news and I am now going out to my mailbox, sleeping bag in hand...some chips, water, Magic and Genii magazines...my phone so I can keep checking up on the Café...I'm good.

Mailman or Mailwoman...I am so ready.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2018 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I have the Tenyo Elite Fortune Sticks and I love it, although spectator selection is important--someone who can recall and follow directions.

So I ordered the Match Sticks. From the demo, it looks very useful for an intimate gathering, several phases and reveals, and (apparently) not as dependent on a spectator's memory of directions. It looks like a lovely prop.

It is a small set, so I could not figure out why S&H is $25.00. Perhaps it is sent by overnight mail. I am setting the alarm for an early wake-up tomorrow morning, just in case!

George
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Because it is shipping and HANDLING. For those who sell items and have to mail them out it takes time and money to pay for the packing material, box the item up, drive it to the post office and have it shipped priority with confirmation and insurance. Postal costs are ridiculous, so $25 is reasonable.

I'm really looking forward to this Elite item thank you Peter and Tenyo Elite
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2018 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
The $25.00 for shipping AND handling may indeed be reasonable, as you suggest. But then virtually every other small item that required handling before shipping that I have bought recently charged an unreasonably LOW fee. Who knew?

George
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Received mine today. Very, very nice. So glad I ordered this.

Haven't done this in awhile, so I need to familiarize myself with the routine again, but the props are wonderful. A great choice for a wood recreation. Nice work TE team!
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Received mine today. Fantastic effect in super high quality build. I love Tenyo Elite.
cardician5
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of cardician5
Is it just my set, or has anyone else noticed the design flaw on one of the Dark Sticks?
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On May 26, 2016, cardician5 wrote:
Is it just my set, or has anyone else noticed the design flaw on one of the Dark Sticks?

I have different quality issues with my set, but "design flaw" is not one of them.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the feedback thus far!

I'm so happy to hear some of you enjoying the set. I'm also sorry to hear about that have had an issue.

Cardician5 we made about 800 of those little individual match sticks by hand, plus a few extras and we are only human so If there is a flaw or defect with one of your sticks, please accept our apologies and we will happily send you a new one and rectify any issue you may have.

Same to you Simcoscor, if there is any kind of quality issue or defect, we will happily rectify the issue for you. I will have our lead builder Andrew send you guys a message tonight so can fix any issues you guys have encountered.

We are always here to help.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

cardician5
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of cardician5
I sent emails to Tenyo Elite's 'info' and 'sales' addresses this morning but have not received a response. I included pictures of the problem.

The issue with my set deserves a replacement. Please let me know when I can expect to receive it.

Thank you.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Thanks, I have sent an email + some pics to your company this morning, that's why I didn't go into detail in my response to cardician5. I am sure that you guys will handle this with care.

Simon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Our Newest Tenyo Elite Item (9 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL