The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Dan Harlan's Material (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Is it me, or does everyone feel that Dan comes across as a friend sharing secrets/technique that happens to be a brilliant magician and inventor of effects?

His Videos/DVD's on Rubber Band work, etc.

I can’t imagine what the magic world would be like without his input. I hope he puts out another L&L project of his favorite close-up routines.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Dan’s AWESOME! I love all his material. Starcle is one of my all time favorites as well as all 5,098,987 rubber band tricks! Love the police story too, Dan. Smile
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
Very creative guy! I like his stuff as well. The mindbogglers series is really unique and although not strictly magic, is one of my all time favorite videos.
Whenever a new video by Dan is out, it goes to my to-buy list. Even if not all is practical to me specifically I apply his presentations to fit my style.
N
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Dan Harlan's Material (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL