The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Topit Installation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JDP
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of JDP
Hey everyone. My tailor whom I used to use to install my topits has retired and I am in need to have new ones installed. I'm located in New York City. Is anyone aware of any places or people that know how to install one properly? Thanks all!
ymumagic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of ymumagic
I know a few people in Long Island who do it, if your interested.

I would advise finding a tailor that speaks the same language as you, and bringing in a jacket that has a topit already installed to help clear the confusion.
When I was trying to find a tailor for my first topit I was kicked out of two shops before I found someone Smile
JDP
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of JDP
Would you mind giving me the location info of the ones on Long Island? It's much appreciated. Thank you!
ymumagic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of ymumagic
Sure, I used the tailor at David Harvey cleaners for a few suits, she is good. They are located on Cedarhurst Ave. in Cedarhurst.

I also use someone else who you can PM about if you need it.
AndreaMooreMagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of AndreaMooreMagic
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2016, ymumagic wrote:
Sure, I used the tailor at David Harvey cleaners for a few suits, she is good. They are located on Cedarhurst Ave. in Cedarhurst.

I also use someone else who you can PM about if you need it.

I will have to check this out myself. That's not too far from my house, and I'm sure they could look at dresses.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Topit Installation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL