The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Electric Balloon Pumps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leftytheclown
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
255 Posts

Profile of leftytheclown
What are some options for a battery powered balloon pump? I usually stroll and have a pump inside a small roll around bag. Would like to explore options for a pump you can carry as a fanny pack.
Lefty (aka) Sterling Dare
Author: Money Menagerie
Book and DVD
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I have a Majiloon electric pump (http://electricballoonpump.com/) which I like a lot ... But I usually work from my T. Myers Pump O which I have had forever.

Dan.
leftytheclown
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
255 Posts

Profile of leftytheclown
I've heard the Majiloon is pricy. Any other options that you know of? I have a Pogo premium pump (aluminum post with plastic base. It's very good, but I use my electric pump for most jobs.
Lefty (aka) Sterling Dare
Author: Money Menagerie
Book and DVD
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
947 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Why not just throw your pump into a fanny pack and run the hose thru the side? Smile
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
The Majiloon is expensive, but it is worth it. I love my Majiloon.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2120 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Phooey & bleah to all. Get a Filbert pump. Whatever strain on your arms you think youre saving will be made up for having to lug around one of these electric beasts.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
I have a Filbert and a Majiloon. I love both of them. I use the majiloon more often, but for a floor pump, nothing compares to a filbert. Some people have these floor pumps that weight 20 lbs. The filbert weighs almost nothing.
mindthump
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of mindthump
I must say I'm a T. Myers fan. I still use my original Pogo. I would look to him when (if ever) I need to replace it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Electric Balloon Pumps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL