The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Recommendations on Bicycle Poker cards (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deans6571
View Profile
New user
Croydon, South London, UK
30 Posts

Profile of deans6571
Hi!!

I wouldn't say I am overly new to magic, however, I only tend to do stuff with my friends and family (I have a collection of effects which I think aren't too complicated for my skill level - which is towards the end of the beginner scale!!).

I have a few decks of red and blue bicycle cards that I like to use but I now would like to purchase a deck that looks a little different than the norm!

I want to try and find a deck, which has the colouration (the faces of the cards - not the backs), or something similar, to these "Black Mint" cards, featured on this Kickstarter campaign:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/52k......cription

The closest I have found, is something like these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001J1KJBO/re......6BKJP64P

...however the colours of the face of these cards are still a little too similar to the standard red/blue bicycle cards!

I guess what I am saying is that I am really looking for a deck which has darkened court cards and the reds for the Diamonds and Hearts are more of a darker red/maroon colur than the standard bright red!

Any ideas?!
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2930 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Look up Bicycle Dragon Back . They come in red, blue and gold. The red have the darker maroon color you mentioned.
They also have white borders which I prefer.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
deans6571
View Profile
New user
Croydon, South London, UK
30 Posts

Profile of deans6571
...wow, they look like just what I'm looking for!!!

Thanks!!

:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Recommendations on Bicycle Poker cards (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL