The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings, new to everything! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eillo
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Eillo
Greetings!

I'm Ollie, I'm brand new to the forum, and to magic! At the moment I'm just teaching myself a few basic card tricks, flourishes and sleights, reading a lot and watching a lot of videos and tutorials. I want to try and expand my skills, try out a few different things and see which direction it takes me in. My own personal aim is to just enjoy it and try to be good at it. If I can make someone else smile or laugh along the way, then that's cool with me too. Aside from magic I really just like running really long distances.

Hope I can learn a lot here and contribute something too!
BlindWizard
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of BlindWizard
Welcome to the Café. I'm in the exact same boat you are. Been looking into magic for a couple of months now. Lots of reading videos and lots of just Trying to get good at a few things.

I started with cards. Some sleight of hand. I don't have any plans to become a professional. Maybe just do some street magic. I like to see people happy and full of wonder.

Good luck in your studies. The learning and practice process to me is all worth it.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Eillo,

And welcome to Magic. We were all new at one time.

If someone else is not enjoying your Magic then you are not good at it LOL.

Have fun!

-Mary Mowder
Eillo
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Eillo
Street and close up magic is what appeals to me at the moment, but I'm keeping an open mind and if I find myself getting into something else for a while then that's all part of the journey. I've seen some really cool stage stuff that I like as well, and there are some illusions that leave me breathless too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings, new to everything! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL