The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Good magic books and DVDs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gian_do
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of gian_do
Hy everyone Smile
I am looking for some good online stores with many DVDs and books.. Which one do you think is the best?
Thank you so much Smile
syotos
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of syotos
I advise you to check out the following threads: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=41 and http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=41
Too start out "Mark Wilson’s Complete Course In Magic" is a great book, it has a little of everything
wholesalemagic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of wholesalemagic
Too start out "Mark Wilson’s Complete Course In Magic" is a great book, it has a little of everything [/quote]

I totally agree with suggesting the Mark Wilson Complete Course In Magic. I have been performing magic for over 25 years but I still go back and reference that book. Some over look the book thinking it is too simple. It is a good starting point in most of the important areas of magic. Highly recommended for every magic library.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1577 Posts

Profile of Ihop
L&L publishing is a good source as well as Penguin Magic.
They both carry a lot of books and DVDs.Both are online.
Ihor
Karli
View Profile
New user
Estonia
71 Posts

Profile of Karli
Check out Lee Smith and John Carey. They offer good, easy to do real world card routines that are out of their repertoire.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Good magic books and DVDs? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL