The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best modern day mentalism books? (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy Volume 2 I found really good.
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2292 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2019, Paul Fitzgerald wrote:
"Theater of the Mind" by the late great Barrie Richardson, his first volume published by Hermetic Press in 1999.

Check out "Any Card, Any Number", its beautiful and I've performed this for twenty years and blown people away with it...Highly Recommended.

Man, it really has been 20 years since Theater of the Mind? I remember when I saw that book and decided to pick it up. It was one of my first "mentalism" books, and it shaped a lot of how I approached mentalism for a long time. Still does, of course, but wow, what a book to start off mentalism with (I had done "magic" for quite a while prior to that).

I wanted to go ahead and add in Unreal by Bruce Bernstein. The benefit (and detriment to some) is something he discusses in the book about giving ideas and approaches but then building off of those. It's an interesting read with lots of great ideas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best modern day mentalism books? (45 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL