The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

acemagician
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of acemagician
Hi Can someone help me, I saw a trick about 3 weeks ago where the magician had 4 queens a joker and a blank deck and the number 12 was important because it was the number of a queen, the spectator picked four numbers and these were the queens and when the magician turned the pack over it was blank. I hope someone can give me the web address of this trick or tell me what it is called PLEASE.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Heqq~ I only know ONE card trick. You make three piles of cards (seven in a pile) and, ...darn, I forget what comes next.....
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Acemagician, I hope this was not the only reason you joined the Café, as your question is posted in the wrong topic. This topic is where you tell use your interests in magic and how long you have been doing magic, your experiences and such, so we can get to know and trust you.

There is over 100,000 card tricks, maybe even more then that in the world. Good thing is there is not that many blank deck card tricks, only a few hundred or so.

The place to look for commercially sold magic is on popular and current magic web stores.

A very good website with all the latest magic is www.penguinmagic.com , you can browse the website, read descriptions and watch video demonstrations.

Why you waited 3 weeks to try and recall a trick you seen someplace is not good. As times goes by, you cannot remember the details on the presentation and moves accurately. Your description is not described very well, so taking into account your thin details, and that you posted in a topic, where, members that have an interest in cards do not visit, lessens you chances of getting the answer you desire.

We will be looking forward to your knowledge in magic to be expressed here in the coming weeks and months on the Café. Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL