The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vibrations by Luke Jermay (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Saw Luke advertising this on his Twitter.

Vibrations will buffered at the exclusive discount price of £50.00 for those registered below for the first 48 hours of release after which the price will increase to £75.00. Register using the form below now to receive this exclusive discount upon release.
‘Vibrations’ is Luke Jermay’s radical approach to what Annemann called ‘one of the greatest one-man psychic effects ever conceived’ that will forever change the way in which you think about this now rarely performed classic.

Vibrations is a professionally edited and typeset instant PDF (11,512 words) download. A link is instantly emailed for immediately download upon payment.

Ad Copy:
Introducing Jermay's Sensational Psychometry technique that will allow you to provide insanely detailed readings, including specific information such as names, dates, places and more with no complicated reading systems, no preshow work, no memory work and no stooging. This is a professional performers dream; a fully scripted routine that has been tried and tested that will produce astonishing reactions from even the most harden of skeptical audiences. Best of all; no complicated or expensive props or refills are needed.

Designed to be performed in theatrical settings such as stage and parlour mind reading shows 'Vibrations' is a fully structured routine that overcomes the common problems within psychometry routines of repetition, generic readings and lack of climax.

Please note: Vibrations requires a simple ‘gimmick’ which you probably already own and if you do not is simple to make or source and is intended for performance in stand up and stage settings.

You can also read Max Maven's forward here: http://www.jermay.com/vibrations-forword
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3162 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
This is great guys...is a solid act with a VERY clever twist in it!
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
908 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
We are rarely astonished and excited when studying ‘modern’ approaches to classics in general and especially to readings these days. This is because more often than not we feel things are rather worsened by the claimed improvement.

But then again there are those rare occasions when we are lucky enough to get our hands on a manuscript, that deals with its topic so insightfully, profoundly, sensitively and respectfully concerning its classic precursors, that we can only bow our heads to the brilliant mind that came up with it.

Luke Jermay’s ‘Vibrations’ manuscript is such a rare occasion. While essentially ‘merely’ combining widely known methods and ideas (many of which explored in-depth beforehand by Luke himself), his emphasis, the profundity of his creation and the mood he generates lifts this work up and beyond of most other manuscripts that we can read these days.

You realise the sensitive, emphatic and deep-read practitioner on each page and the routine’s methodical and didactical processing is in an exemplary manner. More than that, Luke is even able to generate a vivid image of the actual performance in your minds!

What impressed us massively apart from all this was Luke’s ability to teach the thinking and the structure behind the routine … and the reasons for this structure! Studying those deliberations, you’ll get so much more than a ‘Psychometry routine blended with readings’. You’ll get a universal tool that can (and should) be applied to essentially all of your routines to make them stronger on so many levels.

We know that this label is worn thin – but we genuinely think that ‘Vibrations’ is a true master piece. If you know us at least a little bit you will know as well that we are not inflationary with appraisals and recommendations.

But this one deserves all appreciation that we are able to give. Thank you, Luke, for this!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3849 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Nothing to add, it's fantastic... I wish we would talk less about it Smile ... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1293 Posts

Profile of Robb
Does it use electronics?! ;-)

Joking... obviously. I have to admit, I used to be skeptical of Luke's approach but over the years, I've come to see him as one of the best in our field, and I mean of all time. I'll be getting this for certain as I've got several psychometry routines I've been working on for years but have yet to nail my scripts down. I'm sure Luke's thinking will help me get the rest of the way there.
RichOrvec
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of RichOrvec
I am familiar with most of Luke's work, having most of his earlier publications. Over the last year I've added his DVD set, Penguin Live lecture, his Cartomancy PDF, and now Vibrations. Based on his previous releases, I bought Vibrations a few hours after it was available for sale, before any reviews were forthcoming. And I'm not disappointed at all.

In a nutshell, if this routine appeals to you, you should get this. The method is fantastic, his presentation is superb, and once I change this to suit my performing style, it's going in my show.

I could write a long review and go into many reasons why I like this so much, but Thomas above said pretty much all that needs to be said.
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
917 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Vibrator by Luke Jernay?
Finally my prayers have been answerd!

*ow it's an ebook... Still cool
Reader discretion is advised.
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
332 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
This truly is a fantastic product.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
So is this out yet? If so where doesn't e get this?
Thanks
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
236 Posts

Profile of Darby
Just saw this. It is out:
https://sellfy.com/p/AUpf/

Sadly, the discounted offer is over. Smile
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
So is it worth 75 pounds
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3414 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Haven't received any email from them to say it has come out and at the introductory price? What was the point of registering?
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Yea a little confused about all that
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10629 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Ditto - a little info would be fab
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Just found out froth rough an email from Jeramy that it was release a few days ago and the intro price ideas only for 48 hours and is now over
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
{froth rough} = through. Lol sorry typing from phone
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3414 Posts

Profile of takeachance
But I signed up as soon as this was posted on the 13th. No email no alert that it was released, not a word
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
So yes it is expensive. I bought it last night, read it, love it. This style of routine has always sounds soooooo boring to me. Luke has changed that. It's now fun, intriguing and fast paced. I believe it is worth the money. The mechanics are very simple. The method is very much like Luke if you know his past work but done in a clever way. Luke has truly resurrected this type of routine for me. It's also a routine that can be adaptive to any style of performer. So you don't have to play it real for this effect. I would say you could easily get 10 min if not more from this effect while still having your audience on the edge of their seats. Oh and this routine does not suffer from repetition. I know you would think it must. But it doesn't. Each reading is fastly different and different things are done with each object along the way. You also don't have to be an expert cold reader for this routine. It's Actually a great routine to practice your cold reading because you have definit hits along the way.
Hope this helps for people who are interested
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
236 Posts

Profile of Darby
Despite it's high cost after the sale was over, I did end up buying this and read it. I really enjoyed Luke's thinking in both the Penguin Lecture and the Jermay's Mind DVDs.

Luke has really studied the use of a couple highly deceptive methods, and layering it with other methods and well thought out scripting to create great routines. This ebook is no different.

I don't want to give away too much information, so there's not much that can be said. But I'll say he's used some of the same principles he's focused on before to completely turn psychometry inside-out in what he calls Jermay's Sensational Psychometry. I think it's a great addition to the art. This can be a SENSATIONAL closer alternative to a Q&A routine.

The two reservations I have with it are:
- It should not be done with a small, close-knit group who will discuss between them afterwards. It's meant for a theater performance, which is Luke's venue of choice.
- I think the price is a little high. I think the sale price was probably the right price for this. I really wish I knew about that opportunity in time.

- Larry
selectedmagic
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of selectedmagic
I wish there's a printed copy we could get.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vibrations by Luke Jermay (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL