The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Three Card Monte and Shell Video's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

holytoledo36
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of holytoledo36
I just saw Sal Piacente has come up with a shell and Monte video. Anybody seen these, or seen him perform either? With Scoundrel's, Daryl's and now Sal's Monte, it's hard to decide which are the best.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
I would go with Whit and company at School for Scoundrels for books and videos dealing with Three Card Monte and the shell game. Excellent resources.

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4905 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
roya
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle
211 Posts

Profile of roya
"Daryl does the full monte" is a GREAT video, with a lot of information about doing the 3 cards monte.
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
Sal's an old friend and a truly gifted performer with anything to do with gambling.

I haven't seen the DVD but my vote is to check out Sal. There's no doubt it's tremendous.
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2004-03-11 04:55, Bob Kohler wrote:
Sal's an old friend and a truly gifted performer with anything to do with gambling.

I haven't seen the DVD but my vote is to check out Sal. There's no doubt it's tremendous.

If it gets Bob's vote, than I'm ordering it.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
holytoledo36
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of holytoledo36
Bob,

I have your golden shells routine and love it. Have you seen Sal do the shells and if so how does it differ from yours?
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
I haven't seen Sal do a shell routine. His mastery of real world gambling moves, strategies and routines with cards and dice are top flight.
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Penguin magic has a a vidoe clip of it http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=816

It looks very good and Sal knows his stuff. But, Daryl's Full Monte video covers the same material plus so much more.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Three Card Monte and Shell Video's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL