The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review Request: Mark Strivings Penguin Live 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ashton
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Ashton
Would appreciate a review from anyone who watched Mark Striving's second Penguin Live lecture. Did a search and do not see a thread on this, and there is only one review as of now on the Penguin site.

Thank you.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6479
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
I am surprised that nobody has offered a review on this one?
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1792 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Maybe people don't want to give honest review since it might be bad and then get knocked out by the fanboys saying how great it was Smile Seems to happen here a lot these days...

Juha-Matti
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9837 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
This isn't the area for lecture reviews, it's the area for the release of Ebooks, PDFs and Downloads. Why would someone review it here in the wrong forum?
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2016, Mindpro wrote:
This isn't the area for lecture reviews, it's the area for the release of Ebooks, PDFs and Downloads. Why would someone review it here in the wrong forum?



...just a wild guess but since the forum topic reads:
"Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads
This area for reviews of Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads exclusively."

My guess is because it's a download and as the topic states "This area for reviews of Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads exclusively." that might be the reason they're asking.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9837 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yeah I thought that too but would have thought posting in the mentalism sections would have garnered better results.
Zuke
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of Zuke
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2016, Mindpro wrote:
Yeah I thought that too but would have thought posting in the mentalism sections would have garnered better results.


Ahhh, I can see now that when you said "This isn't the area for lecture reviews, it's the area for the release of Ebooks, PDFs and Downloads. Why would someone review it here in the wrong forum?" you actually meant 'you should also try posting in the mentalism forums'. It looked like you were being belligerent and incorrect and all the time you were being a magician helping magicians. Thanks for clarifying.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9837 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, or in the Happy Together forum here that is lecture-related topics. I just figured posting there might get more of the responses he was looking for from more of the type of members who were there or saw it.
Ashton
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Ashton
I originally posted this in Latest and greatest, which was the wrong forum to post a review request, and the mods moved it here.
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
276 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
Technically it is a download and he or she may be new so don't be the typical Café pest and call them out on technicality. Put on your big boy pants and not nerdy Café pants. Welcome to the Café. Some lecture reviews may get more response in the lecture review area. Why do these grown men always let me down. 35-60 going on 13. Not even funny how pathetic we must seem to the new people.. Wishing you well good thoughts.

Tim
Mental Threads....



Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Ashton
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Ashton
Quote:
On May 18, 2016, tpratt38 wrote:
Technically it is a download and he or she may be new so don't be the typical Café pest and call them out on technicality. Put on your big boy pants and not nerdy Café pants. Welcome to the Café. Some lecture reviews may get more response in the lecture review area. Why do these grown men always let me down. 35-60 going on 13. Not even funny how pathetic we must seem to the new people.. Wishing you well good thoughts.

Tim


Thanks Tim, and I agree with your sentiments.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review Request: Mark Strivings Penguin Live 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL