The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazing sharpie pen (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
The White light is far superior IMO and was for all at the magic circle Monday night , both were there fully charged and was like chalk and cheese no comparison regards Tarik 😊
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Just chimming in about the brightness , the first unit I received for TAS is actually less bright than the second unit I received . The second unit is really glaringly bright . At least for me , there's this difference between the first TAS and my second one I received .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
ficklestheclown
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of ficklestheclown
Sounds like there may be some quality control issues with the TAS. I went for Alan Wong's model mostly because I know his work and have always been happy with the quality. I also like the fact the light is not on the side, I wasnt 100% sure if that was the case but this thread has helped clear things up. I am glad I did not read this thread first anyways, it would have only made the decision harder lol

I look forward to getting the flash pen for some garnish to a complete coin vanish
micwize
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of micwize
Hi, Has anyone had any problems with Alan Wong's Flash Pen at all? I am having problems recharging mine. Thanks, Mike
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
229 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2023, micwize wrote:
Hi, Has anyone had any problems with Alan Wong's Flash Pen at all? I am having problems recharging mine. Thanks, Mike

Hello,

I loved mine, but now it only flashes when it's connected to the charger, which really slows down the flow of the routine I was using it for, LOL. "Hold on, before your card vanishes, lemme just grab this cord here and plug it into that socket..." I HAVE had it a long time, so I'm guessing the battery is done holding a charge. Great product though...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazing sharpie pen (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL