We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions for 2015 line (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

William Ogura
View Profile
New user
minnesota
28 Posts

Profile of William Ogura
Hello,

I am hoping someone has an english copy for the magic butterfly. I ended up ordering it from an Amazon seller and did not realize it was not the English version. Also, the instructions are much more complex than I thought. I know the basics but would like the full routine. Also, if anyone knows whether SEO magic sells the Japanese versions with english, I just ordered the rest of the 2015 line and the 2016 line. If they are only in Japanese I could also use english copies if someone has scans. Also, on a side note, does anyone know if and when the one plus 2016 is out? I used to get my Tenyo from tokyo magico and she previously sold me the current special back in 2014. I have not order from her since and I am hoping to locate one at some point.
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
You can download the instructions for Magic Butterfly as well as the rest of the 2015 & 2016 line from Tenyo's website. Instructions for doing so are written in English on the last page of the Japanese instructions.
William Ogura
View Profile
New user
minnesota
28 Posts

Profile of William Ogura
Thank you. I probably should have looked a little closer. Now I just have to get lucky and find a 2015 special. I contacted magico Japan and will hopefully hear back soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions for 2015 line (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL