The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New De'vo DVDs in the works/for fans only (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
For those De'vo vom Schattenreich fans only:
If you aren't a De'vo fan or don't enjoy his work, then please pass this thread on by.

After watching De'vo's incredible Cradle to Grave DVD, I am very much looking forward to De'vo's next 2 DVDs that will be released in the next couple of months.

Finally he is re-releasing the Cobra cut after almost 2 years from releasing the basic Cobra on his Superhandz CD which was sold out almost imediately after release. For those of you that for some reason don't know what the Cobra cut is, it's quoted in Genii magazine as being one of the most difficult, and exotic one handed cuts in the world. The DVD from what I've read is almost 1/2 complete and should be released in a couple of months. Also recently in the handlordz forum there was talk about a possible performance presentation for flourishers to perform the Cobra on the DVD. Not sure if that is a musical presentation or what, but it should be very cool to see or hear. The DVD will include several Cobras and the wicked King Cobra. If you haven't seen it, then check the Cobra montage here:
http://www.handlordz.com/performvideo2.htm
And preview pics for both DVDs can be found on the handlordz forum. Also there is a day by day progress thread on both DVDs for those that are waiting for it as closely as me.

De'vo's 2nd DVD that will be released soon was a surprise to me, it's a ring DVD! A what?? Yes, a ring. It's supposed to be just incredible from what I've heard. The few that have seen him perform the ring have had nothing but rave words to say about it. I can't wait to see this one! I did see the 2 second clip(lol) in CTG but wow were those 2 seconds cool! I read that De'vo wouldn't put the good stuff in a preview until it's published, and probably not a bad idea. If the man can do cards like that, then just imagine what he can do with a ring. Not to long ago I talked with the owner of Neds Mile High Magic in Denver Colorado over the phone. I mentioned De'vo and the man kept going on and on about De'vo's Ring manipulation. I'm not a huge ring fan, but anything from De'vo is a must see for me! I'm sure he will once again open up my eyes to more new possibilities and I'm ready! I hope to be one of the first to purchase it.

Both DVDs are scheduled to be released in June-July from what their project manager told me, but from the progress thread on handlordz, it may be sooner.

Keep an eye out for these, they are going to rock!

for you enjoy De'vo vom Schattenreich's material:

Who else is drooling for these?lol

What do you make of a ring DVD from De'vo?
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
THe ring DVD sounds very interesting, it seems like quite an original idea ( I may be wrong here) . BUt the only bad thing is that now every Tom, Dick, and Harry will be doing a ring rountine in a few months. If I was was De'vo, I probably would not release such a DVD, just so I wouldn't be copied.
Who is John Galt?
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Original idea?

Finger ring manipulation is definately not an original idea.

What is probably original is his routine (I would assume).
Click to visit:
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
I didn't know you were a De'vo fan Dan.LOL

De'vo has just uploaded more screen shots of the Cobra DVD on the handlordz forum for those that are interested.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I'm not really a fan.

Though I have been to his site and watched the video clips, they are impressive (I could not even begin to do that stuff), but its just not my "thing".

I like watching different types of magic and skill displays, even if it is not stuff I personally like to do.

My guess is his ring manipulation will probably be pretty cool to see.
Click to visit:
SEVEN
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of SEVEN
Sounds sweet to me, can't wait till these hot DVDs come out...props to De'vo...
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
I'm drooling! I can't wait for these 2 new DVDs! The Cobra is the coolest one handed cut ever. The King Cobra is just impossible to look at. Straight genius.

De'vo with a ring DVD? I can't wait! I saw the preview and it was incredible. The man is just amazing at anything he does. I bet this DVD will spawn a new string of ring manipulators. De'vo is the man!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New De'vo DVDs in the works/for fans only (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL