The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Unknown Gaff Card Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pueraeternus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of pueraeternus
Looking for the name of this gaffed card case. The case just contains a regular stripper deck, and the case has a slit in the side with a small piece of plastic glued to the cut piece.Looking for the name of this gaffed card case. The case just contains a regular stripper deck, and the case has a slit in the side with a small piece of plastic glued to the cut piece.

Click here to view attached image.
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I have no idea what this is, buyout of interest what does it do?
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
pueraeternus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of pueraeternus
That's what I was hoping to find out, if I learned it's name... chicken & egg problem. Smile
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Maybe, since it's a Stripper Deck, by applying pressure to the hinge you can dump out the deck from the case but the chosen (reversed) card will stay inside
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
It might be a set-up for a Rising Card presentation. The extra piece could possibly enable you to push the only exposed wide-ended card upwards from the narrow end of the deck...

Julie
pueraeternus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of pueraeternus
Good suggestions, I will try these.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Unknown Gaff Card Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL