The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Are you looking for really good balls.....for your cups and balls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chuck Finley
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Chuck Finley
I ordered two sets of balls off the big auction site and received them today.

One was a set for my combo-cups set and the other was a set for my chop cup. They are a monkey fist type ball but they are fantastic especially for the price.
The sets are called "Monkey Nutz" and apparently they are from a company that is no longer in business. I got them for a great price; in fact I almost could not buy the stuff to make them for less than they are selling them. That plus the time and effort it takes to make them really makes them a deal.

The combo set are about an inch and the chop set are about an inch and an eighth. If your looking for a really nice ball set at a really good price maybe you might want to check them out.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Frank Starsinic sells monkey fist balls on his ambitious card website and they are great!

http://www.theambitiouscard.com/aitem.cfm?itemid=75
Chuck Finley
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Chuck Finley
His are very nice and worth every penny I'm sure.
I just thought I'd mention the ones I found because I got them at $15 for each set and shipping was free.
If you need standard balls they are less than $10. Just thought there might be some budget minded people out there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Are you looking for really good balls.....for your cups and balls? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL