The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pickpocketing & Hypnosis Courses (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2016, WitchDocChris wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2016, Mindpro wrote:
Those"letters after your name" shows commitment, credibility and a level of skill and proficiency from a governing and certifying board, association or educational institution that many do care about with regard to quality, skill, safety, credibility and legitimacy. Sorry this seems to escape you.

An interesting read, perhaps: http://www.dreichel.com/articles/dr_zoe.htm

Wow! Even a cat can become a certified hypnotist. Doesn't that make these credentials worthless?
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Not to the people that are certified! They paid thousands of dollars for those letters. That's worth something. To them at least.
James

Quote:
On Sep 23, 2016, Sean Giles wrote:

Wow! Even a cat can become a certified hypnotist. Doesn't that make these credentials worthless?
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
POWA is one hell of an academy!

I have been recently performing more casual hypnosis with the propless works out there and thought I'd revive this thread to share some of my thoughts on both the Reality Bending Language Course as well as the Secrets Of Pickpocketing Course from www.Powa.academy and our lovely friends there!

If you use this link then you can have a free goodie to introduce you to the kind of thinking that got my mind wrapped around doing hypnosis work!

It's a stellar hypnosis effect with a safety net!

https://www.powa.academy/a/723/Nzd8xHmV

XX,
-Jacob
samllevy
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of samllevy
Plus, if you're interested in getting one of the courses, they often organize webminars in which they offer great promotions.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Just wanted to jump in and say I just went back and watched the hypnosis course again recently and this really is great stuff. James Brown really delivered with this. 5 stars.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I’m dying to get this and yet it went up from 150 dollars to close to 500 dollars. Wow. Can someone explain how it’s evolved in content to warrant the higher price?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Inflation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pickpocketing & Hypnosis Courses (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL