The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bill Test by Erik Casey (44 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1427 Posts

Profile of MDantes
For strolling/walk around guys (and dolls) this is a strong routine.

Plenty audience involvement, borrowed items, and magic that happens in the spectators hands.

Not to mention, lots of room for working on coming up with original presentations.

I love it.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1500 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Was initially going to pass on this one but after reading this page of the thread I have decided to pick it up. It will go along just splendidly with Eugene Burger's, Slow Motion Bill Transpo that I have been enjoying since the 90's.

Thank You, Erik and everyone for your contributions to this discussion.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
eboetcker
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, FL
180 Posts

Profile of eboetcker
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, EZrhythm wrote:
Was initially going to pass on this one but after reading this page of the thread I have decided to pick it up. It will go along just splendidly with Eugene Burger's, Slow Motion Bill Transpo that I have been enjoying since the 90's.

Thank You, Erik and everyone for your contributions to this discussion.

Totally understandable. Putting this out was a tough decision, because I know the general public "pass" on it because they already have a traspo that they go to. I didn't want to release this for the longest time for that reason, but I have very creative and supportive friends who said it would be a shame to not have this version out.

I definitely think there has been an over-saturation of these effects lately, and not to sound arrogant or prideful, I just definitely think mine is the best version. I hate publicly saying that because I feel people will think I am just trying to boost sales or whatever. Just the idea that I can take any two bills from a spectator and knock this trick out and hand it back, it's just the best to me.
eboetcker
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, FL
180 Posts

Profile of eboetcker
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, BrentC_Magic wrote:
Just bought it. Spectacular.

This one slipped past me, but thanks man! Smile Glad you liked it!
eboetcker
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, FL
180 Posts

Profile of eboetcker
Https://www.thesecretsource.com/p/money-......ill-test
Just as a heads up, Greg's money clip that he uses in The Bill Test is now available on his website. That thing is an absolute beast money clip, it is the same one from Exact Change, so if you have that then you know.
eboetcker
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, FL
180 Posts

Profile of eboetcker
Four posts in a row! Woah! Too much!
Running a 4th of July sale for The Bill Test on Amazon Prime. 20% off and you get twp day free shipping (if you use Prime).
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F65R5EC/ref......b3DXZ4HM

And now I'll stop trying to push this so hard. Smile
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3593 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, eboetcker wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, PRINCE wrote:
Hi Eric, if this only comes with U.S currency gimmick, could we easily make the gimmicks to suit UK currency if we bought this and then knew how to make it - if that makes sense?
Thanks

Yes, I teach in great detail how to make the gimmicks up. I think it was previously stated, but if the bill can hold a fold it is good to go. I include a working US gimmick and gimmick materials to make up customs gimmicks and also, you can easily cannibalize the included working gimmick to meet you specifications also.

The "arts and crafts" that need to be done to customize the gimmick are very very easy as well! Nothing to fear.

Would the bills being transposed need to be the same size as each other because if that's the case it wouldn't work with UK notes as they are all different sizes ?
eboetcker
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, FL
180 Posts

Profile of eboetcker
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2016, warren wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, eboetcker wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, PRINCE wrote:
Hi Eric, if this only comes with U.S currency gimmick, could we easily make the gimmicks to suit UK currency if we bought this and then knew how to make it - if that makes sense?
Thanks

Yes, I teach in great detail how to make the gimmicks up. I think it was previously stated, but if the bill can hold a fold it is good to go. I include a working US gimmick and gimmick materials to make up customs gimmicks and also, you can easily cannibalize the included working gimmick to meet you specifications also.

The "arts and crafts" that need to be done to customize the gimmick are very very easy as well! Nothing to fear.

Would the bills being transposed need to be the same size as each other because if that's the case it wouldn't work with UK notes as they are all different sizes ?

When using UK bills, there will be a slight discrepancy in the sizing of the bills. But all you have to do is transpose from the "larger" note to the "smaller" note. If that makes sense.

I don't want to give away the method, but it is possible to do it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bill Test by Erik Casey (44 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL