The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Going for the 'Gold' » » Do I have the right to know? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Donnie
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Donnie
I am curious, do I have the right to know before the competition the names and backgrounds of the judges. Recently I competed somewhere and I requested the names and short descriptions of each judge. I was met with a very rude response, a kind of, "who do you think you are"? I was in no way trying to see if the judges met my standards, I just wanted to understand who I was really performing for. I understand some judges may want to keep things private but if they really wanted to be that private they shouldn't be judges.
Kardenni
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando Florida
116 Posts

Profile of Kardenni
I think things are kept confidential so you performe for everyone not just the judges.I really dont think knowing the judges should matter all that much because I see it as just having a good time and people get to see you do your stuff. I like to go just to have fun!
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Going for the 'Gold' » » Do I have the right to know? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL