The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review 15/3/16 #264 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Wizard Product Review #264, on March 15, 2016

tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Wow So much Crap put there ! Thanks for posting Bill .
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I meant so Much Crap put out these days ! I really appreciate the honest reviews ! I wish they had a show like this 20 years ago . I would have been retired by now with all the money I wasted on magic tricks with deceptive advertising lol !
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
It's impossible to like Impossible Penetration, and Sans Mind seem to be creating effects simply for use on YouTube, only you're not allowed to use them on YouTube.

Buy books!!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Link doesn't work for me, Bill.

Is it just me, or are these shows needlessly difficult to find? I did eventually come across it on youtube, but we shouldn't have to jump through hoops to find an episode.

For example, when I Google Wizard Product Review #264, this comes up first: http://www.worldmagicshop.com/wizard-product-review-264/

I'm open to the possibility that perhaps my Firefox is in need of updating, or I'm missing a plug in- but WTF? Can somebody please tell me how to play the video from this page,ON THEIR OWN SITE? How about hiring a decent UI Designer, fellas?

Oh well- coffee break over, back to work.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Calvin826, I have no idea why Firefox will not play the video for you, I only use FireFox occasionally, and have never gotten deep into the settings.

Try Google Chrome.

It works fine on IE 11.

They bookend this show with SansMinds products, I beginning to think without SansMinds they would not have a review show.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Calvin, I just followed the link you posted to WMS. There was a photo posted that looked like it was the embedded video, but was just a photo. Next to it and just below was the actual embedded video of the WPR #264. I, at first, clicked on the photo with no result, then saw the embedded video, which worked.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
LankyHobo
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Hi Calvin826, yes as Chessman said, the video is under the product description on the page you linked. Not the photo. As for difficulty in finding them, each episode is found under the drop down tab Web Shows, then Wizard Product Reviews on their site. Video works fine on Chrome. Not sure about Firefox though but I'm sure Youtube works unless a plugin is needed on yours.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
I don't own any of these but I have to disagree with the reviewers about appearances and disappearances. People are astounded by them, maybe they try to figure it out after the fact, maybe they even come up with possibilities on how but they're still astounded. Unless they actually know how somethings done, laymen just have conjecture. I've performed 52 Gone which is similar visually to Flashy and people go crazy, drunk or sober. Not sure about everyone else but that's why I perform, if they backtrack later, who cares? In the moment they're mystified and that's what they'll remember.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review 15/3/16 #264 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL