The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Debating on 2 wallets (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
BrentC_Magic
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of BrentC_Magic
I'm looking for a hip/billfold wallet that has a CTW, (palm or no-palm, I can palm a card just fine) a peek system, and possibly some other mentalism features.

I have settled on 2 wallets, but I'm not sure what to pick. There is the Complete Peek Wallet by Tony Miller and the Infinity Wallet by Alakazam UK. Both of them seem great, I love the business card holder on the Peek Wallet. But, I love the shogun and the index system on the Infinity. I'm more leaning towards the Infinity, but I'm not sure.
To all who own an Infinity: Is there a place where you can put business cards in the Infinity?

If any of you owns both, which ones do you like better?

Brent
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
When it comes to wallets for magic... Tony Miller is always my go-to guy. I don't own that particular wallet but I do own several by Tony and don't believe you can go wrong with his stuff.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
The Complete Peek Wallet is my favourite everyday use, billfold style wallet by far...The Seer by Michael Weber, the best business card type I have ever owned!

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
In a few more days every wallet made will be mentioned. Get ready for the onslaught. Haha
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2016, Poof-Daddy wrote:
When it comes to wallets for magic... Tony Miller is always my go-to guy... I own several by Tony and don't believe you can go wrong with his stuff.

That says it for me as well.

I own both the infinity and the complete peek. I bought the infinity back when first starting out. It is ok, but its multiple features make it too bulky for me to use as my regular wallet, so mine sits mostly in the drawer these days. On the other hand, Tony's wallets are more focused on doing one or two things really well, which I have learned from experience serves me far better -- I rarely do more than one or two effects in an evening using my wallet when out and about.

So I would go with the complete peek. My experience with Tony is that he is very responsive to answering questions, so you can email him if you want to know anything further.
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
BrentC_Magic
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of BrentC_Magic
Hello, everyone. I decided to get the complete peek wallet, and oh boy it is amazing! I've had the F1 Nitro, and the Espionage, both by Alakazam. The Complete Peek Wallet is much better than those two combined.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Tony is the man Smile Glad you like it.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
You might want to take a look at these 2 I own both - Pimpernel Notecase or the JOL card to wallet ( 2 sizes available, I personally use the large)
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
Pimpernel Notecase is a great wallet which I do own
NPortMagic
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I have 2 which one is for sale if anyone is interested, unfortunately I can't locate the instruction booklet..
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2016, shomemagic wrote:
I have 2 which one is for sale if anyone is interested, unfortunately I can't locate the instruction booklet..

2 of what for sale complete peek or pimpernel notecase?
NPortMagic
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Just to throw a spanner in to the works I would go for the Jerry O'Connell small Plus wallet.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Pimpernel Notecase by Peter Scarlett ... Still available..have not located the instruction booklet yet.. PM in interested
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2016, warren wrote:
Just to throw a spanner in to the works I would go for the Jerry O'Connell small Plus wallet.

Just to spin a little more I have a jol large for sale.
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
I have a few wallets for sale if anyone is intrested
NPortMagic
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2016, NPortMagic wrote:
I have a few wallets for sale if anyone is intrested

And when you get 50 legitimate posts, you will be allowed to sell them here. There is a specific section for selling item that is opened up at 50 posts. Smile (not shouting at you specifically, I have seen several posts like this in the last few weeks)

Smile Smile
Woody.
View Profile
New user
With this one, I wrote
13 Posts

Profile of Woody.
Quote:
I'm looking for a hip/billfold wallet that has a CTW, (palm or no-palm, I can palm a card just fine) a peek system, and possibly some other mentalism features.

Don't look further and pick the HWallet (available here : http://www.marchanddetrucs.com/magasin-d......let.html ).
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
JOL Plus wallet is great one.
mysticmelville
View Profile
New user
Scotland
51 Posts

Profile of mysticmelville
The Pimpernel Notecase is so well made as well as being able to assist in some powerful stuff.
loserdlj
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of loserdlj
JOL Plus wallet is great one VERY VERY GOOD~I LIKE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Debating on 2 wallets (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL