The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Implausibilities dvd by Hudson Taylor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
For anyone who has the dvd, can one do all the tricks with a Faro starting from the top to bottom or do some of the faro's have to be done starting from the bottom and working up? Thanks
Benmorrisrains
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Benmorrisrains
Both In and Out Faro's are covered. Might as well learn both. Also check out Collected Works of Alex Elmsley for the basic principal and more faro ideas.
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Got it. So it wouldn't matter how you do the faro, top down or bottom up as long as you do the correct faro, in or out.
Mejais
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mejais
Btw its always an OutFaro in this project, not both
Benmorrisrains
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Benmorrisrains
Yeah, Mejais is correct. But since they are both pretty much the same thing if you are practicing one I would practice the other, but the out faro is the only thing used. The ACAAN is great IMO and I use it pretty often.
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
I can do the Faro starting from top and working down but always had trouble doing it starting from the bottom up, that's why I wanted to ask.
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
I can do the Faro starting from top and working down but always had trouble doing it starting from the bottom up, that's why I wanted to ask.
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Sorry for the double post
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Implausibilities dvd by Hudson Taylor (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL