The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Foxfabulation - by Wayne Fox (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hi all,

Just received Foxfabulation. Very clever! Basically it's a self contained unit which allows you to present the classic confabulation or any prediction effect using your business card (although there are several blank cards also supplied too). I particularly like the idea that the written prediction can be placed on the spectators hand and therefore see this fitting in really nicely in mix and mingle situations.

If you intend to use your own business card, there is some preparation work required to make the gimmick but will only take just a couple of minutes. The blank business card gimmick is all set up and ready to go.

You receive the special leather wallet preloaded with Post-it notes and a stack of business cards, a blank business card gimmick plus the materials to adapt your own business card too. Instructions are online and simple to follow.

A classic mentalism effect suitable for the close up and stand up alike. You will love the method!!!! Dirty LOL.Here's the link:

http://www.foxmagicprojects.com/store/p14/FoxFabulation.html
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Do you have to replace the gimmicked business card after each use.
Thank you.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 23, 2016, magicinsight wrote:
Thank you.

Nope. Just set it up once and you're good to go.
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2016, simplymagicweb wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2016, magicinsight wrote:
Thank you.

Nope. Just set it up once and you're good to go.

THank you for your prompt reply. Looks very nice. Will it be sold across the pond in the U.S.A?

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Hi Michael - I understand Wayne ships worldwide. Enjoy
Magically,

paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
I wish a better demo was done, so at least an idea of the justification and the scope of the dirty work was clear. Smile
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2016, paperinick wrote:
I wish a better demo was done, so at least an idea of the justification and the scope of the dirty work was clear. Smile

Agree. But it will come out soon enough from purchasers.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 23, 2016, paperinick wrote:

I've spoken to Wayne about this and I believe he is going to film an un-edited performance very shortly. In terms of the dirty work, it's very simple and very clever. The wallet does need to touch the tabled prediction, and when you take it away, that's when the dirty stuff happens! You don't directly touch the prediction which is cool. The placing the wallet down either on the table or on the spectators hand is done casually and I think a full presentation will also show the justification of this in the routining.
Magically,

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Thanks Sean!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Well knowing Wayne(i don't know him), but knowing how he thinks things out, I bet this is very practical.

Having said that Confabulation(with actual "real writting", was self contained in a wallet & very practical.

This is a lot cheaper to buy though & looks as if it may be very good.

Looking forward to seeing a complete performance.

Mike Donoghue
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Yes Mike it is practical. Reset in a few seconds and takes up minimal pocket space. As a working magician myself, I see this as another great way to hand out your business card. Packs small but plays big - I can also see this being used in stand up situations as well as close up.
Magically,

Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Is this as good as his 5221 trick if it is Im definitely going to get it
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Hi Karl - it's totally different buddy. Personally, I like to perform a variety of different effects - not just card trick after card trick. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just my preference! With Foxfabulation there are so many different routines that you can do with it so for me it's a no-brainer.
Magically,

Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Thank you Shaun Im definitley going to get it now
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
I really want to see a full performance of this,I'm so close to hitting the order button. Has this got room to carry other small effects inside?I carry powerball 60 and a couple of small packet tricks. I really want this to be one of those effects you can carry at all times but use it as a wallet as well
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Really interested in this.

Mike Donoghue
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
The trailer shows only the final reveal, with lots of oohs and aahs.

It would be nice to see the full performance, in order to assess the inevitable and all-important moment of the sw***h.

Inevitably, I'd guess, this move would have to be done when all attention is on the business card on the spectator's hand -- which means it would have to be flawlessly deceptive to survive this scrutiny. A video demo would let potential buyers decide what they think.

Thanks,
Jerry
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

As I mentioned, the dirty move is very cool and like most "moves", is best done on the offbeat. I'm sure the full performance will show this. The move itself is simple and will be something that will make you smile!

Performed it last night in conjunction with iCalc so had the double whammy of the spectator picking a random number and using that in a random calculation to find the answer matched my phone number on the front of my business card, and then on turning it over finding their random number written. Nice.

Ace face, In terms of holding other packet tricks, I don't think so really. The space is used to hold the business cards and the post it notes - sorry buddy.
Magically,

AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
Thank you for the info...still very close to ordering just waiting to see another performance
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Here's a little clip that Wayne has just done which shows the wallet doing the dirty stuff!!!

http://youtu.be/2PfjXvI_G8Q
Magically,

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Foxfabulation - by Wayne Fox (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL