The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » The classic pass (or any) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
Does anyone know a website to get a tutorial on the classic pass or riffle pass or basically any decent one cos I'm running a bit short on money at the moment
The Magician
View Profile
Loyal user
Liverpool
267 Posts

Profile of The Magician
Hi Ollie1235, Try this site here http://web.superb.net/cardtric/ Hope this helps you out a bit

Ollie also try out this site http://www.ultimatemagic.com/library/ it might be of help to you it might not be but check it out anyway
The Magician

Expect the Unexpected
SOHA
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
178 Posts

Profile of SOHA
I don't know any websites that will teach you the pass. I'd like to help you, But what do you know about it?
Do you at least have knowledge of the mechanics
and what it will be usefull for?
Many over here will try to make you buy books to learn it. I'm not one of them.
I do think however that you should have some idea of how it looks for you to understand and learn it. I can give you pointers, but I need to know your knowledge of cards and where are you having trouble so I can help you.
If you can find a website that gives demonstrations on how to do it, great. Seeing the move in action is the best way to learn it in my opinion. If you had money I would recomend some great videos, not books. Contrary of what many over here will try to tell you. Books can help you later after you have some experience.
Chickens and Beandip
View Profile
New user
Canada
83 Posts

Profile of Chickens and Beandip
THe book royal road to card magic teaches classic pass, riffle pass and another one too. Plus a bunch of other magic.

late.
B)
Che
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Che
http://www.e-magictrick.com has a lot of teaching videos on it, and, they are FREE!!!!!

You do however, have to pass a quiz in order to become a member sooooo.......Study up!!!!!
pb_05
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of pb_05
If you plan on learning it for free then check out Card Tric Central, it has some pretty sturdy stuff. But if you want to e x p a n d your magic then try out Richard Kaufmans On The Pass it has very good passes on it and he teaches them very well I highly recomend it
shane079
View Profile
New user
ga
33 Posts

Profile of shane079
You can learn it for free at card trick cental but its kinda hard to learn it from a book without seeing it in action..i learned it from ellusionts video but I don't belive that you would want to pay that much for it but it did teach me alot of diffrent passes..but I would go with richard kaufmans to..
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
Thanks everyone
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » The classic pass (or any) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.32 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL