The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Limited Release on a very unique idea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joel_Lim
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Joel_Lim
Hi, if you're reading this you must be wondering what could be so interesting to warrant only a limited release.I guess you must be thinking- this is his first post, it must be nonsense.
I assure you that I am not a raving lunatic.
The effect in question is an unique concept. It can be adapted to the thought of card plot, a strictly impromptu "book-test" and so much more.
Now the question is since the effect I am eluding to is technological in nature and requires quite a bit of resources to create, I am reaching out to any willing parties to lend a helping hand to refine and utilize this concept.

For those who want a run-through of the effect itself, unfortunately I would not be able to reveal much in this post due to the nature of the concept. If you are interested in helping me out, PM me and I would give you a rundown of the concept and my intended uses.

Or if anyone can point me towards the right people who might be interested or have the resources to undertake something like this, that will be really helpful
Luke Jonas
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire UK
107 Posts

Profile of Luke Jonas
How did you get on with this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Limited Release on a very unique idea (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL