We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Michael MacDonald (Hicks) of Beyond Belief Magic (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Special user
St. George, Utah
504 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
By way of informing the community, Mike suffered heart stoppage Tuesday while at the park with his daughter. Taken into surgery, the prognosis does not look favorable. He is on machines to breathe and circulate his blood. The doctors are looking at the next 48 hours as the telling period.

Prayers and good thoughts for him, Shannon and Lizzy are needed and gratefully accepted. I will post and new information here when I get it.

Pete McMillan
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.IMPete.com
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Very sad news. I hope he pulls through and his family are ok. My thoughts are with them.
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
666 Posts

Profile of Bedford
So sorry to hear this - thoughts and prayers are with him.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Dayan HaEmet. Michael is in my prayers. Lizzie and Shannon are on my thoughts. Poor Lizzie, what a trauma; it must be particularly difficult for her. Come on Mike, you have pulled through before, now is the time.

Thanks, Pete, for the post.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Thank you for alerting us Pete, I'm very sorry to hear this news... I was just talking to Mike the other day about attending the Gathering of Dark Magi, as we both have been planning to meet in person for awhile now. Verily, hoping he remains strong and his willpower confident.

Sending an abundance of optimal healing energy and strength his way. Lizzy and Shannon are in my thoughts and meditations, may they continue to pour the vibrations of love into his being during this critical time.

It's uncertain whether Mike will get the opportunity to, yet it's not to late for the rest of us to think about making some much needed lifestyle changes.

I'm sure Mike would think it ironic that the card I pulled today was the Ten of Spades: Watch your diet, get more rest, reduce the stress, etc...

Àṣẹ

Seneb!

Before the Fire of Healing,

~ Nyama ~
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Wishing you a speedy recovery Michael.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Just heard the news that Michael has passed away from a close friend of his.

So sad, he was such a nice bloke. RIP mate. x
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Oh no. Very sad. Safe travels.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Only The Good Die Young...
What an unfortunate last couple of years he's had... but always the gentle man.

Rest in peace Smile
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
R.ise I.n P.ower Brother Michael... One of the most helpful and giving members here in the Café.
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
666 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Very very sad.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
This is very sad news. Smile
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
All Hail Brother Michael MacDonald.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1354 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Michael has definitely been through some rough times in recent years; I'm very saddened to hear of his passing. My thoughts are with his family.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Om Mani Padme Hum
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1766 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
This is incredibly sad, sad, sad news. Michael, you had a wonderful spirit and a generous heart. You were a wonderful human being. Blessings to you and upon your family.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
RIP
May, your family make it through the best they can during these times.
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Special user
St. George, Utah
504 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
The Gathering Mike and the group put together was originally to meet and say our farewells last January. He darn near made it to the 2nd Gathering and was really looking forward to another session with the Dark Magi.

We will be having a Memorial at the Gathering for him in May and perhaps a seance to see what he has to share with us. The best thing the Dark Magi can do now is to take what he shared with us and put it to use. Definitely my plan.
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.IMPete.com
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
ALWAYS sad when we lose one of our own (or anyone for that matter)!

RIP Michael, and blessings to your family!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
Sad news.
He was a very generous member of the spooky family.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Michael MacDonald (Hicks) of Beyond Belief Magic (27 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL