The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Slydini's Linking Rubber Bands Mystery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JiveDadson
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of JiveDadson
A booklet named Slydini's Linking Rubber Bands Mystery has come into my possession. There is a part of it I am having trouble understanding. If you are familiar with the routine, I would appreciate your help.

Phase 1 is the un-linking move also known as the Crazy Man's Handcuffs. Check.
Phase 2 is a linking move, followed by the un-linking again.
Phase 3 is the one that's puzzling me. I have not been able to follow the instructions. What is the effect? Are the instructions and illustrations correct? I cannot see how the instructions lead from one illustration to the next.

Thanks for reading...
Bill Wood
View Profile
New user
Nova Scotia
98 Posts

Profile of Bill Wood
I learned Crazy Man's Handcuffs from this booklet. Although I don't do the other phases anymore I did at one point and they worked. I don't know if this will help but think of phase three as the illusion of a link and un-link. It's actually a twist and un-twist.
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Elite user
Long Island
408 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
Dan Harlin had an old VHS tape out years ago with a multi phase routine that was very good in the explaination. It even had at the end where you can show one rubber band as two doing CMH.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Slydini's Linking Rubber Bands Mystery (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL