The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ECSS 3 2017 (817 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..21~22~23 [Next]
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
I too am looking forward to #3. Please, if there is any help you need, let me know. I will be glad to help out if I can! Great people and a great sense of family.
(Love the Addams Family theme concept!)
Brian Thomas
View Profile
New user
The Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia
53 Posts

Profile of Brian Thomas
Thank you both...Myrtle Beach is just a six hour drive for me. Looking forward to attending.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1271 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Brian,
I'm in Wilmington, NC. Feel free also to drop a message to me if you get through that way.
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions
www.Gothicmagic.com
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
413 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
I will do my best to take some time off work and to come from Sydbey, like this you will have a strong Australian representation with Bryn Smile
Viano2
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Viano2
I am just back from Doomsday. It was excellent! Whitby is such a great site and staying in Sneaton Castle only makes it better. This was the second one hosted by Dan Baines and he did a great job. Our friend Paul Voodini was there also. Paul is a Doomsday regular. He did not perform (except in the bar, where he was outstanding). Roni missed this one. He is quire weak and he was concerned about exposure to germs.

Dan and Paul really talked up ECSS. Both are planning to come to ECS III. Several others from this mob are also hoping to come. Among them are Oscar (aka Wolf) a Swedish vampire hunter who does seances for 6 year old children. This is on Swedish National Television. Ian Harvey Stone, a poetry spouting, mind-reading hypnotist is also hoping to make the trip. Another is Matteo Borrini. He is a forensic scientist/mentalist who will soon do a seance at the Vatican. The last one that I can remember is Lars. He seems quite normal, yet he gets along well with these strange people. Curious!

I look forward to merging this gang into our Myrtle Beach family. It is going to be FUN!

Rich
wadsworth52
View Profile
New user
chicago
15 Posts

Profile of wadsworth52
ONLY a few months away - time for reservations - will bring our whole HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS SHOW troupe "DREAD-TIME" stories

'
Jimmy Ledbetter
View Profile
Regular user
the Dirty South
127 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Ledbetter
Now if we only had a hotel to register at! Any word yet Vlad? Smile

Jimmy
Jimmy Ledbetter
www.houstonmentalism.com
ECSS II Alumni
ECSS III Alumni
"Do not seek the truth, for the truth will find you"
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1271 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I'll find out and let you know asap
Vlad ^0^
www.Gothicmagic.com
Jimmy Ledbetter
View Profile
Regular user
the Dirty South
127 Posts

Vlad, you're the man...er...vampire...thanks!

Jimmy Smile
Jimmy Ledbetter
www.houstonmentalism.com
ECSS II Alumni
ECSS III Alumni
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1271 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Details are coming soon,all will be revealed (but it will be same Bat time as last ones, meaning MLK weekend)
Vlad ^0^
www.Gothicmagic.com
wadsworth52
View Profile
New user
chicago
15 Posts

Profile of wadsworth52
Yippee , starts on my 65th b'day - we'll be bringing the HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS ACTING TROUPE "dread-time" stories
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2016, wadsworth52 wrote:
Yippee , starts on my 65th b'day - we'll be bringing the HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS ACTING TROUPE "dread-time" stories

Glad you are joining us for ECSS III. Tell us more about the acting troupe dread time stories. I'm very interested!
wadsworth52
View Profile
New user
chicago
15 Posts

Profile of wadsworth52
We started performing at HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS show in St. Louis 2014 I'm a long time bizarrist,as VLAD knows me from the digest 1997 _ was co-editor of bizarre ink 1998-2000 I used to hang out with a certain fella from Wy. when he would visit Jasper & Francis then we'd go to Schuliens our show starts at the noted theatre Wit Chicago late July for a 18 weekend run...the other actors come from haunted house & theme parks
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2016, wadsworth52 wrote:
We started performing at HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS show in St. Louis 2014 I'm a long time bizarrist,as VLAD knows me from the digest 1997 _ was co-editor of bizarre ink 1998-2000 I used to hang out with a certain fella from Wy. when he would visit Jasper & Francis then we'd go to Schuliens our show starts at the noted theatre Wit Chicago late July for a 18 weekend run...the other actors come from haunted house & theme parks

Can't wait to meet you guys at ECSS III. I come from the Haunted Attraction business also,so we will have lots to talk aboutˇ

Just between you and me, progress has been made and we will have a major announcement concerning ECSS in a week or so. Steve
bud.scott
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2016, steven-gibson wrote:

Can't wait to meet you guys at ECSS III. I come from the Haunted Attraction business also,so we will have lots to talk aboutˇ

Just between you and me, progress has been made and we will have a major announcement concerning ECSS in a week or so. Steve

Hope it's the venue, but other cool stuff is good too.
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
Jimmy Ledbetter
View Profile
Regular user
the Dirty South
127 Posts

Any news yet Steve? Smile
Jimmy
Jimmy Ledbetter
www.houstonmentalism.com
ECSS II Alumni
ECSS III Alumni
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
I am very tempted to leak something amazing right now. But, alas I must wait. I can say that everyone on the update list will get the news first. If you received email updates last year, you are on the list. If not, pm me your email address and I will add you!
Jimmy Ledbetter
View Profile
Regular user
the Dirty South
127 Posts

Thanks Steve! Smile
Jimmy
Jimmy Ledbetter
www.houstonmentalism.com
ECSS II Alumni
ECSS III Alumni
wadsworth52
View Profile
New user
chicago
15 Posts

Profile of wadsworth52
Aww Steve if you have to leak ...LET IT FLOW BROTHER LET IT FLOW !!!
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
I'll find out with my Ouija board!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ECSS 3 2017 (817 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..21~22~23 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL