The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » I once saw a a guy do a shell trick with bottle caps. who is he? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alex cahill
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of alex cahill
Read above. this guy did some neat stuff and was showing Bob Sheets it at blackpool a year or two back. He was brilliant. Who was he?
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
945 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
It wasn't me, although I do show the shell game on Mindbogglers the way I've actually seen it hustled. Using three bottlecaps and a dime. No modern grifter is going to whip out walnut shells, and very few work the shell game anymore, anyway. Wish I could help you with a definite answer.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
alex cahill
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of alex cahill
Hey dan. I am not worthy of your reply. God, I never knew you were on the Café!!! You the man when it comes to rubber bands. I will invest in the vid, however I need to locate this guy as he was not using the normal technique I am sure
kissthecaptain
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of kissthecaptain
Don't know the guy, but Sal Piacente does a shell routine with the bottlecaps on the DVD Street Monte: Three Shell Game
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5700 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
A lot of people use bottle caps in the shell game. I even saw it being used as a hustle on the L-Train in Chicago, over a decade ago.
charliewerner
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of charliewerner
Paul wilson use cap and umbrella on his TV series
"Seeing Joy, Sadness, Anger,Contempt,Surprise, Disgust,Fear on people faces are the motivation of my MAGIC" Charlie Werner (C.C.L)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » I once saw a a guy do a shell trick with bottle caps. who is he? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL