We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Phone Readings (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17682 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Has anyone here done Hotline or phone readings? I'd love to hear your stories..pro and con!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
442 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
I was at the airport few months ago and this guy was talking on the cell phone a little loud that heard all of what he was saying .... within a few seconds I knew he was on a psychic phone line. This sparked my interest because I am fimilar with the subject.... the first thing he did was describe about he father or grandfather just passing away and he is now visiting in his dreams, I kinda got the impression he thought the "ghost" was trying to give him some information, tell him something or advice..... IMMEDIATELY the phone phychic flipped the script and began doing the old COLD READ with that standard personality assement... this guy's responses where "yeah I am like that" "oh yes, I do feel some I need to work on being more trusting"
He began feeding the phone person more and more personal info and then with in sentences having it repeated.... This guy was very vocal and very "all in"
I wish I could have heard exactly what the phone phychic was saying but he did a good job either repeating it or just for his responses you could get the gist.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17682 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks... That's awesome. I wonder what network he is using? Do you think he had a positive experience .. being "All In" and such?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
442 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
He absolutley had a positive experence.... he stayed on that phone call for a good 20 min and had to cut it short to board the plane. He sat just a few rows away... the fight attendent asked how his day was while she was taking his drink order and he gave some cryptic response then sat back smiling.
I was kinda shocked.

Hey Slim have you ever been to one of those psychic fairs??
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17682 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No .. I've been invited to perform there but I've never felt the need to do it. I may soon though.. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Phone Readings (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL