We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » MR Darkness Spirit Pendulum (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of Darkness
A new pendulum design that might be of interest to some. If you liked the Heaven & Hell pendulum but felt the cross was not your thing, than maybe you can resonate with this one?

A bell and bone pendulum is perfect for raising magical energies for opening and closing ceremonies, providing protection, cleansing, and freeing your mind and spirit. It will allow you to go dark and return safely to the light.

Bells are used for spiritual purposes and magickal enchantments. They administer protection and good luck, and may be used to ward off evil spirits or negative influences in our realm. The sound of a bell has a curative effect on our body. The sound waves release stress and emotional obstacles. It may help to calm our mind. When our mind is calm, it is able to expand its conscious awareness, providing us with a sense of peace and well-being. A bell may also be heard when a spirit enters and exits our place of summoning. The sound of a bell may provide access through the gates of heaven, or act as a passage across the earth-heaven boundary. Bells may be worn as a talisman to lift spells and communicate with the dead. They are not only about death: to ring a bell eight times signals the end of a cycle and the beginning of another. Ring a bell to be reborn and start a new journey.

The bone... well I guess you can read about it on the Alchemy Moon website in my signature. This is extremely limited.

Perkins
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of Perkins
I dig these. If mine arrives in time I hope to use it in a performance next Saturday night. They look great, Darkness.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I wasn't a fan of the cross but a bone.......yea baby. I like the look...
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Special user
St. George, Utah
504 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
Beautify done! Should create quite a stir in any performance. Congratulations.
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.IMPete.com
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
I am now a proud owner of Mr Darkness creation from the Alchemy Moon.
Pendulum work relies chiefly on creating the atmosphere, emotion and suggestions.
So you will understand how powerful this pendulum can be. Give the bone to your sitters to hold and they will feel the vibration.
It is also a beautiful piece, perfect weight, good length. Service with Mr Darkness is fantastic, don't hesitate to ask him a question. The pendulum came safe in a beautiful box from the opposite of the world (literally). The travel was so fast that I have a doubt it came with the traditional post ... maybe it came from a much darker, powerful sender.....
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Thanks guys for your support. A little more all purpose for our realm. It's interesting and authentic enough to be able to craft a story around it that is believable. Looks like real magic not that new age corny stuff, perfect conversation piece for mystery performers. It's overall approx 12" long the links are not soldered so you can easily remove them to adjust the length if you feel it necessary.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1265 Posts

Profile of reese
I am not in the market for much of anything these days except books; I have enough props to last beyond my lifetime. But... utility items are a horse of a different color. Objects I can use in myriad different ways and means can add heft & vision to many different presentations. I will use this. It's practical and unique.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2016, reese wrote:
I am not in the market for much of anything these days except books; I have enough props to last beyond my lifetime. But... utility items are a horse of a different color. Objects I can use in myriad different ways and means can add heft & vision to many different presentations. I will use this. It's practical and unique.

Thanks Reese you are right, good utility items to support what we do are valuable and essential.

You don't really see pendulums for sale down below just over used tricks and old musty books and boxes that someone once said and I paraphrase, "was dragged through a french sewer 200 years ago and it's only from 1930's". Who said that BTW? It was so funny I still mention it to this day. A real entertainer no doubt.

If you are working with spirits/ghosts/seances/readings/relics then an "appropriate" pendulum makes sense. Just don't try to mix and match an old box with mass produced shiny parts from China found at an arts and craft store that anyone can buy, it takes away from the presentation. If you do, you should have your "master" magician, man of mystery business cards with your face on it burst into flames.

Man this place is dead ha good on ya! Fly the flag, the one with the skull on it!

Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I really like pendulums that suit a theme and setting...and as they can be so eye-catching and a great conversation starter, I think anything that helps create an atmosphere as well as indirectly suggests something is great...
I've asked to be banned
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
666 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Mine arrived in the mail today. I got the version with the blackend bone because I thought it looked pretty wicked. Looks even better in person!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

I just ordered one.....
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Mine arrived last week. It is wonderfully constructed and has that "there is a story in this object" sort of look. Thank you, Darkness.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Wow thanks Yitzhak that means a lot to me.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 22, 2016, YitzhakNoDice wrote:
Mine arrived last week. It is wonderfully constructed and has that "there is a story in this object" sort of look. Thank you, Darkness.

Speaking of story ........ Can you imagine the impression when you use this pendulum if you also had this on your finger?

http://kurth-works.myshopify.com/product......tom-ring

Best
Ray
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
757 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
My pendulum arrived today and it is a dark and wonderful object. I was thinking that it would be great if someone made a pendulum cloth that complemented the design. The pendulum could be wrapped inside it - simply remove it from your pocket, take out the pendulum, spread the cloth out on the table top and begin to to amaze!
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Thanks Lo Pan. I had made a black linen cloth for the H&H pendulum. I could for this one too if people were willing to spend a little extra. I'm open to design ideas. In fact I will be holding a contest for pendulum routines, giving away prizes (not on the Café) etc. So if you want to pm me feel free and I'll make a cloth for you.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I have had some responses already for a pendulum cloth. Here is an old idea that would work well (thank you Nyama Possessor). The black linen cloth is 15" x 15" (high quality, nice weighted linen material). It will have a lightly painted red triangle in the center surrounded by a circle with a large plus sign intersecting the middle, for North/South, East/West. You may lay the cloth face down have the spec hold the pendulum over it and do the circle/triangle force as the pendulum swings in a circle. Turn over cloth to show the design to the intuitive individual and start your intended routine. Or just use it as an esoteric symbol design to enhance the mood.

When you order just send me an email or PM stating you wish a cloth and I'll let you know about payment.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of Darkness
If you bought a Spirit Pendulum and you want this cloth please just let me know. $15 should cover it. If buying with pendulum shipping is included. If buying after you already bought one add $6.00 shipping.

Again thanks for all the positive feedback. Let me know if you have any ideas you would like to see for the future releases.

Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Mr. Darkness' pendulums are top notch... Although I have not yet had the privilege to play around with this new earthy and arcane "Spirit Pendulum" I can say that his adamant attention to detail and care for quality are second to none. I use his polar "H&H Pendulum" & Altar Cloth in many of my performances, and they always illicit a cautious reaction to all who hold it in their palm. Some people refuse to hold it in fact...it is that strong. Smile

I find that using your hand to wipe the pendulum with real blood sets the precedent that THIS IS NOT A MAGIC TRICK! Not to mention that the blood causes the metal element to oxidize even further. It's all part of the "charging" process... Blood symbolizes the spirit of the martyr! Can you get any stronger???!!! When in doubt empty the magazine, that's what I always say.

What a perfect picture which sets the scene above! Bravo, Mr. Darkness, bravo sir!
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

(To the above post)

So you use stage blood or real blood to wripe the H&H pendulum? Oh...... Here is an idea. I use to have one of those razor blades that was gimmicks to cause blood to appear when you run the blade against your forearm or anywhere that you wanted. Sooooo .... A person could appear to really cut their arm or more than likely, their palm with a knife and then place the pendulum, either the nail or cross in that hand and close the hand while chanting. Remove the pendulum and wrap their hand with a cloth and do the routine. At the end of the routine use the pendulum to heal the hand and when the blood soaked cloth is removed, the Palm is healed..... Just a thought.

Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » MR Darkness Spirit Pendulum (28 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL