The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Girl in Little House by Devin Knight (35 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2016, todsky wrote:
Devin, I always find your material really out there (in a good way). Looking forward to reading it. How much are you selling it for? Keep in mind that UF Grant's version was only $1...

That was a $1.00 in the 50s and 60s. Even then Grant said the secret was worth at least $5.00. My price with the two improved methods is $9.95
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
I was just kidding about the $1 price. But $9.95 actually sounds very reasonable. Hey Devin, you ever consider putting all your material into a physical book?
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I am performing it this weekend in karaoke pub what already has some of the props so wish me luck every one
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
Break a leg and please do let us know how it plays.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2016, Karl M wrote:
I am performing it this weekend in karaoke pub what already has some of the props so wish me luck every one

I am sure you will do great with this. Are going to use method 1 or 2?
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Thanks mate I definitely will Ive been practicing like mad today with two of my pals and been having a right laugh with it
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2016, Devin Knight wrote:
Quote:

I am sure you will do great with this. Are going to use method 1 or 2?

don't know yet, probably 2 the voice thing is hilarious I am using my tenyo phantoms rattle box house for the mystical transportation so I can make it sound like shes in it as a small person as well as the voice
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8259 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Good luck Karl. Could you watch this televised or would it be too obvious?
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Do your a voice device or will you be using the alternative in the Afterthoughts which is funny as H--.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I will do the afterthought one should be a laugh
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2016, pegasus wrote:

The first time you watched it televised would fool you, but like most tricks if you keep playing it back over and over you would figure out the secret if method 1 was used. Method 2 would fool you probably no matter times you played it back.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2016, pegasus wrote:
you could do with good camera angle but I reckon it is a good live piece more than tv,the surprise of the woman appearing in the other screen is the brilliant moment and is better live
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
I will do the afterthought one should be a laugh

I use it a lot because it is so ridiculous it gets belly laughs, more than the gimmick version does. As I say in the directions, this gag serves as a convincer to lead the audience down the yellow brick road.
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Quote:
I got the pdf to read and I like the idea of it, method two is the better one,it will work with my new idea to transport a woman form one thing to another with some special effect thrown in for it

Hello Karl,

do you think it's possible to write a short review when you've finished reading?

Cheers
Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Ill do you a reveiw after I performed it tomorrow night,if you like the sound of it get it but be prepared for one thing to be not in the description but doesn't matter, you'll understand why if you get it but I think it makes the routine even more fun
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
This is available on Lybrary.com. Here is the link
http://www.lybrary.com/girl-in-little-ho......878.html
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Can this be done by a solo performer that doesn't use an assistant?
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Yes, one person act using any unrehearsed lady that comes forth. No assistant needed.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8259 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Approximately how long is required as time misdirection?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1942 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Well I ordered but the download is showing corrupt file. It won't run the pdf however when I sent for a pdf of the receipt it was able to download! I admit I'm not good with downloads etc but its funny my receipt did just fine. Anyway I pmd Devin and hopefully he can help. This sounds like fun.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Girl in Little House by Devin Knight (35 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL