The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Now Available - Out of Sight by Joshua Jay (70 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..14~15~16 [Next]
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
For months--ever since Joshua Jay fooled Penn & Teller with "Out of Sight," customers have been emailing us every day, asking when it will finally be ready. Friends, we have news for you. It's ready!

Get it here -> https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/......f-sight/

The reason it took so long is that each deck takes nearly an hour to craft, by hand. All the cards are custom-printed, and the deck allows someone to think of ANY card in a deck. You tell them what card they thought of, you find their card, and ALL THE OTHER CARDS ARE BLANK.

Rarely does an effect come about that has a logical, intriguing presentation woven into the magic itself. In "Out of Sight" you explore what it would be like to perform magic for a blind person.

The effect is also ENTIRELY self-working. As in, there is not a single move in the entire routine. Once you understand how the deck works, the effect performs itself. You're just there to present it.

The "Out of Sight" deck is beautiful and will last a lifetime. No maintenance is required and it will work forever. Package includes blindfold, instructional DVD, and "Out of Sight" deck.

Due to the highly intricate nature of the deck, we have a limited supply. If you're interested, please order right away.

We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Placed my order.

Thanks!
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Will this effect work in any language?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I don't see why not. I've had this for a few months. Very well made deck. Great routine
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
This looks great on a lot of levels. Without being to cheeky, on the show, he gives the entire deck away (or purports to). If that's the case I'm sold even more, and I'm already sold. I know you wouldn't want to obviously, nor do I suspect it's feasible. Thoughts? I understand some, at least, can be inspected. And if the latter is true, that only a portion can be handed out, as in the trailer, I'm still good with that as it would then only require management.

Very, very nice. I'm excited to put this on the get-for-me-please 40th birthday coming up. (Tarah? You hear this??)
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Here is the official trailer which includes another full performance.

We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Have been waiting (it seems forever) for this!
rbcjhollander
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of rbcjhollander
Looks amazing as is all of what Joshua does. I know that it says ENTIRELY self-working but any info on difficulty? I'm assuming no sleights are what make it SW, but are we talking about a lot memorization or stacked decks? Anything that you can share without giving it away?
--

"Don't make unimportant things important." - Dai Vernon
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2016, rbcjhollander wrote:
Looks amazing as is all of what Joshua does. I know that it says ENTIRELY self-working but any info on difficulty? I'm assuming no sleights are what make it SW, but are we talking about a lot memorization or stacked decks? Anything that you can share without giving it away?

No memorization. Its extremely simple.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Not self working but no real sleight of hand required. Josh really did give the full deck away but as he explained at MagiFest, he had Christian gimmick his deck extra well so that it could be given away.
rbcjhollander
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of rbcjhollander
Thanks Madison. Sold. Just placed my order. Joshua, I'm counting on you!
--

rbcjhollander
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of rbcjhollander
Thanks Eric. I got Prism which was more advanced than intermediate. Counting on this being no harder than intermediate.
--

The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Just ordered as well.

Good magic to all,

Eric
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Much easier than Prism.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Just placed my order! I am looking forward to this one. Been a long wait!
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
It is explained on his Unreal 4 set dvds. Pick those up and learn some other great material from Josh as well aslearning the method for this to determine if it is something you want to purchase. U will still need to purchase the deck regardless of knowing the method
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2016, baobow wrote:
It is explained on his Unreal 4 set dvds. Pick those up and learn some other great material from Josh as well aslearning the method for this to determine if it is something you want to purchase. U will still need to purchase the deck regardless of knowing the method

Good idea! and I just happen to have an original set of JJ's Unreal DVD's I can sell you at a very fair price.
So much great material on there!
PM me if interested.
lrodriguez16
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of lrodriguez16
Is this deck only on phoenix or bycicle as well?
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
I think it's only on Phoenix cards.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Ordered without a shed of hesitation.

This has the vibe of Get Sharky on steroids.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Now Available - Out of Sight by Joshua Jay (70 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL