The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 31 Flavors of Magic report? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dapperdan
View Profile
Regular user
Detroit Area Magicians & Mentalists (DAMM)
132 Posts

Profile of Dapperdan
Anyone attend "31 Flavors of Magic" in Colon this past weekend? If so, what's it like? Is it worth a day trip in from the Detroit area (about a 3 hour drive)? I hit up the Get Together every couple of years, but have not been to any other Colon events yet.
Tada!...

Ron Carnell
View Profile
New user
Colon, Michigan
2 Posts

Profile of Ron Carnell
I'll be very interested to hear the responses to this question. Smile

In the meantime, Dan, here's a few articles from local newspapers to help you make up your mind about next year.

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/story......3084360/

http://www.sturgisjournal.com/news/20160......rformers

If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to try to answer them.
Signor Blitz
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Signor Blitz
Hello DapperDan and Ron Carnell!

I will share with you and the rest of the café my experience as a first time attendee.

The question is it worth a 6 hour, round trip drive.

Answer - it all depends on your reasoning on attending.

I had 5 1/2 hours drive time (plus tolls) invested and found the event well organized and worth the cost of admission.

This is an outreach event that is sharing the talents of a local IBM ring with the community. It was wonderful to sit back and enjoy it for what it was - a beautiful day of folks doing something that they love for an appreciative audience.

Check out - www.facebook.com/qualityprograms and scroll down to April 17 to see an appreciative post of a professional's experience of the event. It says it all! Smile

Thank you to Ron Carnell and the rest of Ring 386 for working together in order to present such an opportunity.

I am looking forward to next year!
Ron Carnell
View Profile
New user
Colon, Michigan
2 Posts

Profile of Ron Carnell
Thanks for the kind words, Larry. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our little shindig, but very sorry we never had a chance to meet. I'll look forward to rectifying that oversight next year. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 31 Flavors of Magic report? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL