The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Rocky Mountain Session - September 23 - 25 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

manofcards
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of manofcards
There's a new convention in Denver, Colorado!

Join a group of like minded people to share ideas, routines, and techniques to grow our art. There will be an evening show on Friday as well as lectures from Bill Abbott, Caleb Wiles, Steve Reynolds, and Mark Strivings. There will be daily sessions to share material and learn new routines form some of your favorite performers. To keep the session intimate, registration is limited to 75 attendees.

Also, joining the session will be Dave Neighbors, Dan Fleshman, Shawn Popp, and many more! We'd love for you to join us.

The convention is September 23 - 25 at the Timbers Hotel. It's just 15 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from downtown. The rooms are $79 - $109 per night and come with a free breakfast. Early registration is only $135 and is $150 after April 25th.

For more information visit www.rockymountainsession.com

If you have questions please email william@rockymountainsession.com.

William Rader
Convention Producer
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Sounds Like it's Going To be good! I will have a dealers Table at it! Smile But of course The best Stuff Going On Will be at 2:00 A.M. Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
manofcards
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of manofcards
The Rocky Mountain Session is next month! I'm happy to announce that Todd Lassen will have a dealer booth and will be hanging out. Now is your chance to see his incredible gimmicks in person.

I hope to see you there.

William Rader
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Okay...I'm not going to be there....but if you're anywhere near Denver, or can make it there, you'd be silly not to attend.

Guys like Caleb, Dave, Bill and Steve are at the top of their game. (Reynolds is a master at the Zarrow shuffle, and has a number of superb touches on it.) I had the pleasure of meeting Todd Lassen when I was in Boulder earlier this month, and the quality of his coin work speaks for itself....which is not to say that his coins talk.

And then, there's William Rader. Good guy, and he deserves your support. He's put together a great roster of guys, and knowing them as I do, you'll get a lot from the weekend.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
manofcards
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of manofcards
Steve, thanks for the kind words. I'm looking forward to seeing Todd's gimmicks.

Dave, I'm excited about the late night sessions. Be sure to bring your coins. Smile

We just added a Saturday night attendee show and added Joe Anderson as a dealer. Joe will be selling his handcrafted wood items. Items include his Monkey Business, Exotic Wood Magic Wands, and ring boxes which are perfect for Tommy Wonder’s Ambitious Card Routine.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

WHAT Me Coins!!! I never have those With me!!! Smile Ha-Ha ! Smile And I mite Have a few Card Things And 2 or 3 Non-card and Coin Too! And Thanks Steve ! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
manofcards
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of manofcards
Caleb Wiles will be on Penn & Teller Fool Us on Friday, September 2nd at 9:00pm EST on the CW! You will be really impressed with the design of the trick. There is no sleight of hand involved. In fact, the trick is so easy, he had a participant perform it. Caleb said he will be covering the details of the routine in full during his lecture.

The Session is only 24 days away! Keep up to date with the latest schedule here: http://rockymountainsession.com/schedule/
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

Sounds Cools Man! I have been Playing With stand up Stuff If you need More For The Show! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
manofcards
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of manofcards
Here is the link to Caleb's performance on Fool Us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZonSpRAao

He did a fantastic job. It was fun watching his interaction with Alyson Hannigan.

The Session is only 18 days away. Kainoa Harbottle and Craig Ousterling will also be attending!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

So Be there Or Be Square !!! Smile ( OK So it's and old Joke! Smile )
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

Hi Gang,

I am going To Have a few Of My Hardbound Books on my Table. As well as Some of My softbound Notes. But If there Is anything You Know you Want, Let me Know And I will make sure I bring it! you Can look om my website to be sure! it's at http://www.coinjurer.com

Ok thanks Gang!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
manofcards
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of manofcards
I've built a simple spreadsheet if anyone is looking for a ride from the airport or for a roommate.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1......it#gid=0

Also, Curtis Kam has agreed to emcee the attendee show!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

Sounds Great! I Glad Curtis is Going To make it!!! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Benmorrisrains
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Benmorrisrains
I already sent a message via facebook, but any chance I could pay for just Saturday? Thanks!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

Just Got Back Had A KILLER Time ! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

And If You where not there You missed Out On some KILLER shell sets, Todd Had in Walker and Barber!!! And He Had A Shell set In Chinese coins And I dare Anyone to see where the coin and the shell comes together On the back side!!! Smile Best I have seen! I know He has some left! I hope he will have then up on his blog soon!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Rocky Mountain Session - September 23 - 25 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL