The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Revelation - By Joel Dickinson (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
The Revelation
Astonishing mentalism.
(Release date : 2nd May 2016)

What you are about to read is a full description of The Revelation, with you, the performer in mind.

For many years I have been looking for the best birth month or zodiac reveal available and I believe I have found it. This is the most invisible method to obtain the birth month of a participant to date.

The Revelation is different from anything else I have created and anything else I have ever seen in the past. 

Zero mathematics
Invisible procedure
Ideal for mentalists, psychics, fortune tellers and magicians alike
VERY easy to perform
You will know your participants birth month with one hundred percent accuracy, and yet you have only just met.

What I am about to describe is exactly how The Revelation appears to your participant. You begin by telling your participant you are going to give them a lucky number for their future. You hand your participant cards displaying birth months, each month depicts a different lucky number. Once your participant has found their lucky number, they are told to keep this in mind (this number is never revealed by them in any way) and yet you now know the month they were born with 100% accuracy. It is as simple and as clean as that.

Your participant can even shuffle the cards both before and after the effect if you prefer. 

Now pay close attention to the following :

- No marked cards
- No stack
- No dual reality
- Nothing peeked
- No binary code magic principles
- No impressions
- Nothing is ever written down
- The participants month is never mentioned until the revelation
- The participants number is never mentioned
- No electronic devices or mobile phones
- Can be repeated as often as you like
- Instantly resets
- No pre-show work required

This is a self-contained method, meaning you will still have all the traditional mentalism and magic techniques in your arsenal during your performance.

Make this in minutes using your own business cards, any other business card or tailor it for your own needs.

Questions you may be asking yourself?

Will I perform The Revelation?
Without a doubt. The Revelation can be performed as a standalone routine or as a method to obtain a participants birth month to reveal at a later stage during your performance.

Is The Revelation practical?
Yes. I created The Revelation to perform at an event for paying clients. Once you have made up your set, it will last a very long time. Making this takes just minutes and the method is so simple, I taught the method to my partner in just minutes and she found is to be very simple to perform.

This will cost £7 on the first week of release and the fee will rise to £12 after the initial week.

magic@tadaa.co.uk

Best wishes,

Joel.

www.tadaa.co.uk
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I will be reviewing this soon.

Had a chance to speak to Joel about this, and as all of Joels releases, this is stellar.

I have been using his past releases like Zodiac in Mind and Volition to great success.

I am sure you all will like this as well.

Stay tuned..................

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Well I am sure this will be brilliant like everything you release Joel.

Looking forward to it.

Mike Donoghue
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I cannot wait!!
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks a lot. I'm rally excited to be bringing this to magicians. The booklet is not far from complete.
I have been asked how long it takes to learn somebodies birth month or zodiac and I have it down to about forty seconds.
Joel.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I have now seen this done & let me tell you that it is really, really good.

This is something you will go to time & time again.

Joel is on top form & you will love the method.

You only need to conentrate on the performance & the rest does itself.

This young man is continuing on his upward assention.

Well done Joel.

Mike Donoghue
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks a lot Mike. I have been performing this thoroughly over the weekend and it gets fantastic reactions, it really couldn't be any easier to perform.
Only a select few magicians have seen or heard of The Revelation however many of my audiences have enjoyed the effect.

This coming Monday it will be available from my website exclusively.

Joel.
Daniel Meadows
View Profile
Veteran user
Manchester, UK
392 Posts

Profile of Daniel Meadows
Well I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek of Joel performing this.
I was allowed 3 guesses at the method afterwards. I struck out.
Still don't know how it was done. But it was simple and effective and looked very adaptable. Roll on tomorrow when I get to find out!
Cerberus Wallet, Equilibrium, Counterfeit, Deadly Marked Deck, Infamous, Instinct
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks a lot Daniel, you will love this. You're right, it is practical. It will be launched at midnight tonight and available world wide.
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
Just ordered this. Looking forward to it.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
The Revelation is now available by clicking here.

http://www.tadaa.co.uk/ourshop/prod_4874......ion.html

The price of £7 is for a limited period only and will rise to £12 after one week.

Enjoy.

Joel.
a brown 1968
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of a brown 1968
To start off I am happy to say that I am a friend of Joel's .... Now before the groans appear , thinking a friend is going to hype the effect , I will say that I am a pain in the ass friend because I give honest feed back to Joel when we exchange ideas . Only recently Joel showed me what he considered a new idea and I wrote back ... Sorry mate !! Think this method has already been published and after a few hours hunting around in my brain and note books found the original creator and effect .

I have read Joel's ad blurb several times and for potential buyers there is no clever use of language or important bits left out to try and increase sales .

It is nice to see an ebook which does not try to be more than it is by bumping up the page count with empty pages or random pictures . From the start all Joel cares about is explaining Revelation in a clear and concise manner .

Joe sent me a demo of the effect but not the method , which is a great way to get feedback . I looked out for binary method , nope, progressive anagram nope , perhaps sneakily nicking the card ,losing it in the packet ,then searching the packet to find the marked card ! No .. Joel never handled the business cards once handed to his charming wife. To a watching spectator , there is no sense of ... I know he is up to something but can't quite put my finger on it

If you are dare I say a hobbyist , then this will work on your colleagues at work .. Equally you could use the effect in a mix and mingle party gathering

Overall : Revelation is a sold , practical effect which achieves its goal in nonsense way

Andrew
jayrol251
View Profile
New user
uk
35 Posts

Profile of jayrol251
Very good Joel. Received last night. Easy to do, straight forward and practical. Thanks Smile
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
I like this. Really good!! Will get it made up and report back.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Thanks all. Enjoy performing The Revelation.
Joel.
bobgill
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of bobgill
I admit I got this with some misgivings. These "I'll name your star sign/birth month" type effects are legion, and seem to fall into two camps: verbal (generally based on anagrams) or physical props. This is the latter - but they are just a bunch of your business cards.

I took a chance on this as I have enjoyed many of Joel's previous ideas. And it is only seven UK pounds, in keeping with his approach to selling new effects at an initial discount for a week.

I'm so glad I did. This is one I will use. I see it as a nice icebreaker with a table of people.

As Joel is quick to point out, this is not a "magic trick"; as such it just becomes a challenge trick, which is wasting its intimacy and impact.

It is a lovely vehicle to build rapport with a spectator - it is a very personal item.

And Joel's description in his ad is completely correct - no this, no that. Ordinary 'props', no tiresome fishing, very clean, no memory work, easy as pie. His crediting is good, but he has extended the original idea considerably, more than justifying putting this on the market.

One day he'll put this together with 5 of his other great practical effects on a DVD and ask (and get) $40 for it.

And do yourself a favour and browse his items on his website - there are some real gems there ('Volition' is a particular favourite, that Rus Andrews is raving over.)

Nice one, Joel.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Alex here.

So this is my official review of Joel Dickinsons newest release titled THE REVELATION.

What is THE REVELATION?

An easy way on being able to tell a complete stranger their birth month, and or zodiac sign if you wish.

It is 9 pages long, but don't let that deter you from thinking it is bad, quite the contrary.

The method is self contained, and you wont have to purchase anything, you should have everything lying around your house.

Is there math involved? No math involved. It may seem like there is, but there isn't, and hardly any memory work.

Once learning this, you can make it up and be performing it the same day.

It is very easy to master this, and you will have fun performing this, I know I have since I learned it from Joel.

Everything is invisible and you will be able to find out the participants birth month or zodiac sign.

I personally go for the birth month, since for the zodiac, I have other ways of getting it through PAs, or what not, and I think the month is good, because the spectator is thinking that you will not know it.

I have even gone as far, as nailing the birth month, lets say June. Then as an afterthought, I also tell them their birthday or am pretty close to it. This is an extra idea that combines other principles that are layered in which you give out the illusion of guessing their day as well. If you would like to know this, for those that bought Zodiac Mind, I included a pdf with extra ideas.....it is similar to one of those ideas in which you guess the bday, in which I combined other principles and effects to be able to divine the day or close to it.

If you don't have Zodiac in Mind, and bought this, and would still like to know. I can tell you, but I feel its easier for Joel to just email his customers directly, as to not interfere.

The idea combines something from Chelman and Kenton Knepper. HINT.

Thanks Joel.

This is a worker, as I have been using it greatly.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Elwood
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Elwood
Great stuff. Even stronger if you think like a psychic, and make a hit from a near miss (or so it seems from my one day road test!).

Recommended!
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Excellent. The Revelation is an effect I am proud of.
Enjoy performing.

Joel.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
All orders have been sent out. The offer still stands st £7 for a limited time only Smile

Joel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Revelation - By Joel Dickinson (40 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL