The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Supa thump secret function anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AustinKay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of AustinKay
If you're reading this you might know what I'm talking about our you might just be curious. I know it's possible to get a borrowed phone, input a Web site to make their phone a receiver, then thump from your phone. However it has been removed from the instruction manual because the effect was bought by a mystery magician for TV and youtube (which I'm not planning on using.)however, we can still use the function if we don't use it for TV or the Internet. is there anyone there who knows how to do it? Pm me if you do please.
I just want to use it in my walkarounds.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
You should get the new app INJECT which does the same, even better and more... Nevertheless you can contact Greg Rostami directly, he is a member here as well. As I do not know if I am in the position or having the right to give you the needed information which I have. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
AustinKay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of AustinKay
I did try to reach him. But I didn't receive a reply. He might be very busy. And Im aware of the app. Does it work the same way? Cause I'm already used to supa thump
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, but is able to do far more! I did use Supathump before for the Google search, but now there is no need anymore. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
AustinKay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of AustinKay
Than you Jan. I think I'll go ahead and buy inject. Regards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Supa thump secret function anyone? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL