The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Shufflebored from Si Stebbins? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
I've been messing around with this, but am getting nowhere. Maybe I'm missing something simple.

Is there a fairly quick way to go from SI Stebbins (SHoCkeD) to a setup for shufflebored?
jmbulg
View Profile
Loyal user
Belgium
206 Posts

Profile of jmbulg
I'm not sure to understand the problem. Prepare whatever prediction you deduce from the top of the stack you have and you can perform a shufflebored-type effect.
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
You'll have to explore it. I've never set it up from Si Stebbins before. I suggest playing with it in Stack View - knowing the cyclic order of the cards, I'd suggest something like a mixture of reversing the 26 top cards and then faroing a few times, followed by a cut to the largest block of cards you can find. With a quick glance, unfortunately, the largest I could find after reversing the top 26 cards and 3 faros was a block of 14 or so cards. Perhaps you could tweak it a little and find something that works for you. Good luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Shufflebored from Si Stebbins? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL