The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Baby chicks under Cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
436 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
Does anybody know howto keep baby chicks quiet.I was wanting to do the chicks under cups and they wont stop cherping.Is there some sort of seditive you give them?
Thanks
Shawn D
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Are you serious Smile

I guess you could maybe apply some tape around their beak exercising care not to block air intakes.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2225 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Baby chics are really noisy. Why don't you just use a more quiet animal like hamsters or mice.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
I've seen jonny ace palmer do his cups with the chicks under them many many times...and honestly you can always hear them. Everytime I've seen his act I've heard them, except the first time. That's because I wasn't expecting it and as he keeps talking it distracts you and really I'd say 90 percent of the audience won't get it, they may hear it but just think nothing of it.

sperris
DANSPERRY.COM
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
436 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
Thanks Sperris,
Thats what I needed to hear. I saw him do it on a video but never live. I was wondering how he kept them so quiet becasue I tried it with one chick and those things didn't stay quiet for a min. I thought maybe he had some way to keep them quiet but after your post I see he didn't.
Thanks again for the info
Shawn D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Baby chicks under Cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL