The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Oracle - a performance piece with a pendulum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Simon C
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Simon C
Hi all,

Just want to give people the heads up about an imminent release.

Oracle is a multi phase routine utilising a deck of cards and a pendulum.

First, a pendulum is used to find determine which card a spectator has chosen.
The pendulum is then offered to the audience and used to answer questions and illustrate the power of the mind.
Next, a card is lost and again found via dowsing.
Finally, the pendulum reveals the mere thoughts of one spectator in a way that will guarantee stunned silence.

Will be available for £10 at www.cainemindreader.com in a very short while.

Thanks,
Simon
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Hello Simon,
If you already determine which card a spectator has chosen why would you do it again by lossing another card in the deck and uhhhhh finding that one? You have already proved that the pendulum can locate a card...... Either a chosen card placed in the deck or mixed with a few on the table, it is still the same effect. Yes?

People who have use a pendulum for years can already do everything that you wrote.......... What is new about the way that you do it?

Ray
Simon C
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Simon C
It's not a case of just repeating the same effect over again, maybe my description wasn't clear, sorry.
First, the cards identity is divined with the pendulum. Next, it is mixed into a small packet and its location is found. The third phase is entirely different,
Simon C
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Simon C
Just to let you know,

Oracle has just been released at www.cainemindreader.com

From early reviews:
"Just read it through properly. It's lovely! Really nice. I can see me doing this late at night round a dinner party table. Really nice work and I can see this having a powerful effect on participants and spectators alike. Will get great reactions." - Thom Chesser
"This is the absolute nuts. I'll be performing it constantly!!" - Aaron Phillips

Hope you enjoy it!

Simon C
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Oracle - a performance piece with a pendulum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL