The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back to the art decade later. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
Hi yall:

I've been in love of magic tricks, especially cards since a long long time ago. I stopped this hobby due to busy school for about 10 years, and I got 'itchy hands' recently and I picked up my cards again.
Back in junior school and high school in China, I didn't have access to Bicycle cards so I had to practice with some low quality bridge size cards which were popular in China. Now I'm a graduate student in the States, and I'm really enjoying the privilege to get all the 'dream cards' like bicycle, tally ho and bee. What is more exciting is that my English allows me to see discussions by some really great card men in this forum.
Ten years of not playing cards only left me one sleight of hands, the pass. I'm really excited to pick up this hobby and I'm willing to practice more and discuss with other fans and maybe some experts in here.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome SimonCard,

And welcome back to Magic.

Glad your renewed interest led you here.

-Mary Mowder
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Somoncard!

Welcome to the Café! Where are you located?

Jim
MarloFan93
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of MarloFan93
Welcome back and welcome to the Café. Also being a magician returning to the art after about 8 years I understand the itchy hands and this place will bring it all back to you.

Glad you get to enjoy all of our wonderful cards. Be sure to check out some Monarchs they will blow you mind.
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
Thank you all for the kind welcome. I have enjoyed a LOT here. I just recently bought a dozens of cards and tutorials. I enjoy practicing as much as performing.
T
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
Quote:
On May 27, 2016, jimhlou wrote:
Hi Somoncard!

Welcome to the Café! Where are you located?

Jim

Hi jimhlow:

I'm currently in the upper peninsula of Michigan. This is really a remote place, far way from any magic shops or shows. A bummer. but I will graduate soon, and I'm looking forward to more free time to practice and hopefully get into a magician community.
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
Hmmm...I just took a decade off too...must be catching! Smile
While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back to the art decade later. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL