The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mini Don Alan chop cup from RnT (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I use bright yellow golf balls as final loads with my set and they get great reactions! Mine are made of a hard foam so they're not as solid as a real golf ball but they also don't talk which is nice, and they're hard enough that no one has ever said anything about them being anything less than legit.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
mandrax
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
51 Posts

Profile of mandrax
I have 2 mini Don Alan chop cup from RNT2 (1 in Aluminium mirror finish and the second in copper) both are Amazing!!! Everything in this product is quality : packaging, chop cup, balls,...

Well done Donnie!
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2020, aheller5 wrote:
RNT2 (donnie) has amazing customer service... I just got the mini don allan chop cup beauty... Do you guys recommend using golf balls for final loads?

The Don Alan Mini Chop Cup was actually originally designed for a golf ball final load.
I include a 1 5/8" diameter crochet ball for the final load - color matched to the working balls, but it certainly could be followed by a golf ball.
And thank you for the compliment. I hope you get a lifetime of joy out of the cup.
Learn the form, but seek the formless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way. Rings-N-Things
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1489 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
I use two fakini white manipulation golf balls for my final load. I have a couple extras I don't mind dedicating to the task. They load and handle beautifully.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mini Don Alan chop cup from RnT (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL