The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Reason for writing initials (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
How about your spirit guide will work on there behalf but needs to know their name, (or at least their initials) the name could be written on flash paper and lit, the smoke carriers the name passed the veil and to your spirit guide.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Hi Everyone,

The reason that I started this thread was that there is a competition on another forum. I already have the routine that I wanted to do, but just needed a reason to write the initials to get the routine started.

The idea of writing the initials came from an older routine that I publish years ago. In that old routine, I had the person write a fear down within a circle and using a pendulum we tried to remove their fear or at least lessen it. So I thought, hey, I bet that this bit would look great if I gave it a new look. So I came up with using initials to help call a spirit, but I hit a wall on the why I would do this. And this was why I asked and also thank you guys for your help

In this new routine I have changed the idea of a sitter writing their fears down to simply using their initials within a circle. The outcome of the writing (fear or initials) is the same as in my original only it is now in the spooky area. And instead of trying to help a person, I am now using their initials to help call forth a spirit.

In the original routine I did get some blow back from people (on another forum) when I mention that I was going to use a pendulum in this matter. Most people told me that a pendulum CAN'T do that.... Who ever heard of a pendulum having such powers? ...... Well, I always liked to stretch things and get the most out of my props and was why I thought of using a pendulum having powers..... Just because old school never did it, don't mean it can't be done. Maybe a pendulum never did something in the past, simply because the users NEVER ask it to..... Soooooo you now get how I look at things.

Here is the original idea of what happens to the writing and how it changes, for your enjoyment, or not Smile .... The bare bones of the idea of the original routine is this.

A person writes a fear that they have onto a notepad, card or napkin within a circle that I have drawn. I also tell them that I will not look at the writing so that their fear is only known to them. Once the fear has been written down, the notepad is closed, napkin folded or the business card is placed on their palm with their other hand covering it. I now remove a pendulum and ask them to hold it. If they are holding the business card between their hands, I then will hold the pendulum.

The sitter is lead through a little excerise to relax and to visualize their fear getting smaller and fading away. As they do this, the pendulum starts to swing in a circle. They now focus their attention on the pendulum asking its help to rid themselves from their fear. After the pendulum has been swinging in a circle for a while, I take back the pendulum and have them look at their writing within the circle.

Their written fear is now unreadable. It is now a swirl of smeared pencil lead. It is as if the power of the pendulum had started to erase their fear as it moved in circles. The swirling remains of their written fear has been lessen with the help of the pendulum......
------------------------------------------

It was my idea that the pendulum had the power to move and changed the pencil writing and what it meant. Because of its power, the pendulum began to mix and swirl the sitter's writing as it turn in circles, causing the writing to change into a swirling mess and almost vanish while getting rid of the sitter's fear.

But in my newer routine using initials I don't help anyone, I call forth a spirit. It is darker and not as happy of an ending as in the original routine. I have a few things happening that fits into the darkness when dealing with a not so nice spirit.

Best
Ray
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you Ray for sharring
You have a great routine
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I like that routine a lot Ray. Simple to understand plot. Not too dark, and with a positive outcome. Very nice.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On May 14, 2016, Dr SH wrote:
Thank you Ray for sharring
You have a great routine

Quote:
On May 14, 2016, Wizard of Oz wrote:
I like that routine a lot Ray. Simrple to understand plot. Not too dark, and with a positive outcome. Very nice.

Thanks guys....

Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On May 11, 2016, Louis Cypher wrote:
How about your spirit guide will work on there behalf but needs to know their name, (or at least their initials) the name could be written on flash paper and lit, the smoke carriers the name passed the veil and to your spirit guide.

Into the cosmos.

I have done that with people's dreams, hopes and sadness. When I do this, I always do a pendulum cleansing.

Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Reason for writing initials (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL