The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Ideas videos, I need your thoughts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Hello everyone,

It's been a little more than a year I started to make the IDEAS videos.
For the moment almost all the videos were made with music and only one where I speak.

As I am from France I'm afraid my text is not good enough to be understood by english speakers. So this is why I need you thoughts today!

Here are two examples of videos I made for IDEAS, one is on music and I speak on the other one :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgpoFiQcKnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2mDZtwu9g4

What I would like to know is which kind of video do you prefer knowing IDEAS is something to show that you are not limited to what you receive.

Thanks you for your help and your time Smile
Jordan
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
Hey Jordan,
Your English is great. I would speak in the video's. You do a great job and it also makes it more personable. Keep them coming brother!
jansverre
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of jansverre
Hey Jordan. I agree with mysticalsales so everything he said
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Jordan,
First; your English is excellent. So don't worry about that at all. And don't apologize for it when you make the videos. No issues understanding you at all my friend.

Some technical advice

- You do need to increase the volume of your voice. Get an external microphone, so you can have it closer to you, and that will get a better recording. The music was a good level, but then when you started talking, I had to turn up the volume to max, and your voice was still low.

- When you have to make edits, add a transition. A simple dissolve will do, nothing crazy or elaborate. Instead of you just "Jumping".
*I have edited videos for over 30 years, so this is just me being picky. it does NOT take away from your intentions at all.

I would watch more of these for sure! Smile

Good luck my friend and keep at it!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Ideas videos, I need your thoughts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL