The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Memorized deck set (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1872 Posts

Profile of Daren
Hiya
Was thinking of structuring a set of memorized deck routines, what I was thinking was the following

Sherlock - this is a killer piece that allows the spectator to shuffle the deck, it is a straightforward pick a card and find it but under extreme fair conditions
Just like that - another very quick effect that the so gator finds your card also
Heavyweight - a killer multiphase routine
Unforgettable - a killer piece once again that allows a shuffle to a certain extent

So the pieces above start of with a couple of fairly standard effects and then builds to a very strong ending
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
I cant say I know those routines. Can you say where they are from, and if possible give a brief description?
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1553 Posts

Profile of Claudio
You can find the first three ones in Pit Harling's latest book: In Order To Amaze.
Unforgettable is another Pit's effect you can find in Card Fictions.
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
That's actually very close to a set that I've been working on myself, so yes, I quite like where you're headed with that. I use a different opener but the last two tricks are the same.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Thanks Claudio Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Memorized deck set (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL