The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Valse" - 1 coin routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dafedas B
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Dafedas B
The coin routine "Valse " became viral on Facebook and was watched 22000 times in a few days ( after being filmed by chance in a coffee shop..)
( https://www.facebook.com/luigi.fiorentin......9576843/ )

It is now available as a download:
Check out the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPmeSvrS7wE

"Valse" is Dafedas B's most used 1 coin routine, developed through thousands of hours of practice and real world performances.
It is unique in style and approach. Aesthetic and magical.
It can be performed for any kind of audience, in a vast range of situations.
The routine is made of several phases that can be performed individually or as a whole.
It's also a great technical meditation to focus on study and motions and develop your own style.
Additionally to the routine itself, you will learn several of Dafedas B personal techniques:
- O production
- Instant nowhere palm
- Thumb duck subtlety
- MNP vanish
You can easily apply those techniques to your own work, and make your coin magic more visual, more open, and stronger overall.

( £9.99 + VAT )
http://www.dafedasb.com/downloads.html
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Nice that's what real magic would look like !!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
This looks really good. Me likey.
KJ
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Does he teach the pen sequence?
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Great but I do not like the method of payment that require an authorization on Paypal not only for this single purchase...

That mean that after this authorization you do not have to enter again in Paypal to authorize a payment because they are all authorized... and I had had just bad experience with such kind of things...

Beside that, the routine is really great!

I like it a lot!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Uh yea,like I'm ever going to come close to having mits like that.

Very nice.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
BlackZ wrote:

Quote:
Great but I do not like the method of payment that require an authorization on Paypal not only for this single purchase...

That mean that after this authorization you do not have to enter again in Paypal to authorize a payment because they are all authorized... and I had had just bad experience with such kind of things...

Is BlackZ right about this? I find it hard to believe that Paypal allows that kind of transaction.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On May 22, 2016, MeetMagicMike wrote:
BlackZ wrote:

Quote:

Is BlackZ right about this? I find it hard to believe that Paypal allows that kind of transaction.

There is a place on PayPal where you go and delete these authorizations. I have done it once.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I like the coin act.

When I use to do magic, before I came over to mentalism, I use to do cards and coins so I was able to easily followed everything that was done in the video.

For those that do not have a good understanding of coin work, this will give you a jump start. There are other moves that could have also been added and look just as nice. But, if you are wanted to learn coin moves and don't want to read a book or two, then this is cool.

Ray
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Magical Dimensions I agree with you wholeheartedly

good magic to all

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I'm a little concerned about the Facebook thing however. that normally does not bode well as far as trying to prevent exposure.

good magic to all

Eric
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On May 23, 2016, The great Gumbini wrote:
I'm a little concerned about the Facebook thing however. that normally does not bode well as far as trying to prevent exposure.

good magic to all

Eric

I wouldn't worry about the facebook video. This routine is pure art. Your average layperson is going to just enjoy it. If someone is trying to figure out how it works, they must be not only a magician, but a magician with a LOT of time on their hands (Like most of us on the Café - hee hee).

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Valse" - 1 coin routine (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL