The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Fan of Marlo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarloFan93
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of MarloFan93
Hello everyone my name is Kevin and I am so happy that I am here. I have been lurking for a few months; reading old post and keeping up with the new ones. Then one day I finally got in and here I am introducing myself.

I have been interested in magic for over 30 years and I spent 8 years working in a magic shop and also doing street magic professionally.

My primary interest is Card magic as you can tell by my user name. I am a student of the Erdnase school of card magic. The magicians I study include but are not limited to Vernon, Marlo, Bill Malone, David Ben, Allan Ackerman, and recently have been enjoying Jason England's Theory 11 Fundamentals Video series. Working in a shop and around commercial magic for so many years I have a good grasp on most sleight of hand fields coins, cups, sponge balls, rope, and I more than dabble in Mentalism, PK, and Cold Reading.

I live in the USA, Northwest Arkansas to be more specific.

I am looking forward to becoming an active member of this community and hope to find some fellow magicians I can call friends.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome MarloFan93,

I assume you've already found "The Workers" forum.

Have fun!

-Mary Mowder
MarloFan93
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of MarloFan93
Yes, thanks I have been lurking for a while. I had to jump through some email hoops to get here but now. I love that I can now search the forums too!
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Welcome, don't get here that often anymore but every now and then. Am also a Marlo fan. Ever in the Saint Louis area and interested in getting together, look me up!
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Mysterious
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Mysterious
Welcome!
We have a local Northwest Arkansas Magic Club that meets up occasionally, check this out for more info www.facebook.com/NorthwestArkansasMagicians
we also have a free lecture coming up in Fayetteville, hope to see you there!

Northwest Arkansas Magicians Club is proud to announce that we will have a Workshop Lecture by Adam Rose!

Tuesday August 30th 6:30 to 8:30 pm

This is a free event so please invite your friends and let everyone know!

Adam Rose is an award winning magician and creator. Adam has over 12 years of experience performing for 100 different restaurants and corporations from Coca-Cola to AT&T. Adam has won close up awards for not only magic but mentalism as well. He has released over 15 of his magic creations to the world, and now Adam will be sharing all his experience and original creations with you!

Bring cash for lecture notes and tricks etc...!!!

Old Main, 416 Campus Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72701
Giffels Auditorium. It's on the second floor (main floor) at the end of the hallway. Only big auditorium on that floor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Fan of Marlo (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL